Vol. 1, Chapter 31

Volume 1, Chapter 31: Nightcrow Island indeed had a problem

TL: flarewk

Happy times always seemed to pass by in a blink of an eye, and the feeling that it gave was like it seemed to be unreachable, yet occurring shortly after.

Boredly sitting onto the beach and watching others happily playing around, even though I didn't do anything at all, but the atmosphere seemed to be infectious, which made me feel rather joyful as well.

"Zhang Jian~ wanna have some shaved ice?"

Ma Qing Xue carried a bowl of yellowish-fruity colored shaved ice and pressed it onto my face.

"C-cold...."

"Wanna eat? If you wanna eat then aaaa~"

She fed a spoonful of shaved ice to me; mm......it's very tasty, this mango syrup should be a high quality commodity obtained by the Prez.

"Thanks."

"No need for thanks~ here, shaved ice. I'll go carry on playing, by today I must educate Xiao Ling about my prowess!"

They are still arguing, huh........

"Sure, carry on playing slowly, I'll go head somewhere first."

Since the sky hadn't gone dark yet, I planned to visit the previous' native regional area as that place made me rather interested.

I stood up from the beach, put on a piece of coat and proceeded towards the airport.

"Zhang Jian! Wait....."

"You're going to the previous' native regional area?"

Amelia chased up to me, and I saw concern from within her eyes.

"Mm, I'll just take a quick look......it won't be very deep....."

"I'll accompany you!"

She suddenly grabbed onto my hand; the thing that me and her felt should be the same, but why was she so afraid of it?

"Are you frightened?"

"That thing....had a indescribably strange feeling on it.....Zhang Jian, I think it's better if you not go!"

"I just wanted to go take a quick look......."

I quietly leaving the beach with Amelia, but ended up unexpectedly attracting the Prez's attention.

"Where're you guys going? It can't be that your planning to find a secluded location to..........."

The Prez gave us a deep meaningful stare.

"How can it be, it's just that we've forgotten something on the plane earlier......."

"You two both have something that you've forgotten inside the plane? I get it, I get it, remember not to go to overboard, and please do safety measures beforehand! If you don't have them you can get some from the drawer at the right side after you've boarded the plane."