Vol. 2, Chapter 12 (Chapter 48)

Volume 2, Chapter 48: Searching in the rain

TL: flarewk

"Secretary..come here, use all the manpower that's available, and find this person with your absolute best!"

Prez took out a photograph of Ma Qing Xue and passed it to a man who looked to be extremely shrewd.

"Understood!"

He swiftly left after replying Prez briefly.

"Amelia, thanks a lot!"

I sincerely and respectfully thanked Amelia, it was her who shouted me awake.

Within my heart probably had the seeds of rebellion planted within a long time ago already, and it only lacked the opportunity for it to grow, and Amelia, was that opportunity.

"Don't thank me....sometimes I feel that I myself, is more foolish than you as well.....even though it's such a good chance.....but I gave it towards Ma Qing Xue...."

She suddenly laughed mockingly towards herself.

"What chance...?"

"Humph, dense idiot! Hurry up and find her then."

"Alright, I'll go ahead then! If you guys have any news onto Ma Qing Xie then let me know immediately!"

The sound of raindrops pattering onto the ground, made the silent night rather noisy, and in a normal residential house, two people were boredly sitting on a chair and surfing a certain website.

"Big bro, come take a look, at this......"

One of the two shorter male youths pointed towards the computer screen.

"This is.......the 12 veterans of legend's writing, only they could offer this standard ofresources...move off, let me take a look!"

The another male youth who had a bigger build pushed the shorter male youth away from the chair.

"It's the Emperor......Forbidden Books Emperor....."

The male youth with a bigger build exclaimed out.

"One of the very first Duo Emperors? Didn't he retire already?"

Evidently even the smaller male youth also knew about him as well.

"There's some paragraph of text underneath too.....I need everyone to help me on something, everyone please help me to look for a person, the photograph's right below, and anyone who can provide any source of information will be heavily rewarded, and if I'm able to find that person, I'll offer <Hundred Extinct Babes as a reward!"

The smaller male youth read out that paragraph.

"Big bro, what's that <Hundred Extinct Babes about at all?