Vol. 1, Chapter 23

Volume 1, Chapter 23: The gathering of the veterans

TL: flarewk

"That was just an accident...."

"Acci ~ dent?"

"That's right, it's just an event hosted by the theme park only...."

"You today went to the theme park with Ma jiejie?"

"Mm.....I promised her before, that I'll accompany her for 1 day....."

"Suureeis itis it~ Jian ge when are you free to accompany me for 1 day too~?"

"Next.....next week, alright?"

"Tomorrow! Tomorrow is a Sunday, so you won't have anything on, right!"

"But I want to rest at home for a day...."

"You think that's possible~?"

Xiao Ling's taser approached my body closer a little.

"Xiao Ling.....that object is rather dangerous, could you place it slightly further away?"

"Relax~, it won't hurt at all~, it onlymight affect your brain to make Jian ge become an idiot only~"

Become an idiot..........only?

"Xiao Ling, I didn't do anything to you at all, right....why must you treat me like this....."

"There's no why at all, I just want to treat Jian ge like this, I can't?"

"What have I done in the first place!"

"Jian ge, I said already, onlytomorrow! You'll see how it goes by yourself!"

"Xiao Ling, I beg you, next week alright, actually tomorrow I have an extremely important event!"

"Looks like, you seemed to be saying the truth....so your not going to compensate me then?"

Xiao Ling stared fixedly into my eyes for a moment, but I indeed have a few matters to settle tomorrow, and that to me, is an extremely important once-in-a-year thing.

"Sure....tomorrow when I return I'll get something delicious for you, or something fun for you to play...."

"I don't want those kinds of compensation!"

She flipped the album, and turned it all the way until the page where it had the photo of Ma Qing Xue kissing my forehead.

"I want this too!"

She pointed to her own forehead, as she used her hands to move her bangs to the side a little.

"It's not such a good idea, right....."

"A little girl like me is not even embarrassed at all, yet a fully grown man like you kept stuttering about it, are you really a man, Jian ge!"

I've been looked down on...