Vol. 4, Chapter 7 (Chapter 75)

Volume 4, Chapter 75: Preparing to escape

TL: flarewk

"Today's dinner is pasta, how much ketchup do you want?"

It's dinnertime, and we were still in a state of restrained escort as we went to have our dinner.

This kind of sourish-feeling, but very delicious taste of food unexpectedly suited my appetite, which made me unable to resist eating a lot in a moment.

"If...you need to have a stroll after dinner, you can....request it."

Is this really a restraining escort at all....even allowing a stroll after mealtimes....but this may be a chance for us.

"I wish to go out to walk for awhile."

"At most....return before 10 o'clock at night."

The foreigner who communicated with us in chinese was Lin Zhu, and he conveyed a few words to his men, so it won't be that simple indeed, he's probably calling his men to follow me and Xiao' Ling.

And reality is indeed harsh, for after me and Xiao' Ling went out, there's a person following behind us respectively, with their hands holding a gun pointed at us. That really made me not daring even to walk a little too quick, for fear of them becoming slightly too agitated, then accidentally misfiring and whatnot......

Being pointed at with a gun while strolling evidently wasn't rather fun at all, so after we casually explored outside a little, remembering a few landscapes in the surroundings, I asked Xiao' Ling to request onto heading back.

"Want to eat supper?"

After returning back, he sat in front of the small western mansion while eating pizza, and he even passed me a piece as well, but I didn't accept it. This Lin Zhu, from no matter how I looked doesn't seem to be a bad guy after all, he had a rather vibrant-looking handsome face, and if it was the first time that I've met him, I definitely would have thought that of him as a good guy.......

"No need for that....umm, may I ask about this, what's your aim onto kidnapping us? And when will this continue on until you will let us go?"

Although I knew the outcome already, but I still wanted to try listening onto the exact reason too.

"Her father, stopped us....delivering goods...so, we want him to compromise...also, we also want to be friends with her father, and if it's possible, we don't......want to use this method too."

No wonder they were treating us rather well, so they was thinking of leaving a backend behind all this huh....

"Whenever he.....lets us deliver goods....you people can leave then too."

After he finished saying, he called for men to rush me and Xiao' Ling back towards the warehouse, and of course, the chains were fully on as well.

After they had left, me and Xiao' Ling then quietly discussed on our escape plan.