Vol. 1, Chapter 5

Volume 1, Chapter 5: The Forbidden Librarian Keeper

TL: flarewk

"Zhang Jian.......can I have a word with you?

Just after lesson had ended, Ma Qing Xue came to look for me, I thought what I did yesterday was already quite over the edge, but why does it still not have any effect at all?

"You forgot what I've said yesterday?"

I waved my hands towards her like buzzing away some houseflies, not even glancing towards her, but within my heart I had already ripped myself into a hundred million pieces for doing such an act.

"I'm really sorry, I've disturbed your time!"

Looks like that was an answer that she had expected, for she then pitifully turned around and laid down onto her desk; can't really understand what she's thinking of right now.

(TL: shiat, my grammar sucks on this one, anyone want to help me rearrange that above highlighted sentence? 😖)

"Zhang Jian! Come out right now!"

A few male students witnessed what happened just now, clenching their fists, they dragged me outside, destination is our school balcony; I'm extremely clear on what they had planned to do with me.

"Do you know why you would be dragged by us up here?"

A guy angrily lifted up my collar, and placed his fist in front of me. Looks like if my answer didn't satisfy them, I'll be beaten to a pulp, huh.

"Ten books!"

Dealing with them, it's actually really easy as a matter of fact.

I stared into their eyes, and said out an phrase unknownst to most people, but I believed that they would understand what the meaning of these words are.

"Who do you think we are?"

The other guys who heard what I've said became even more angrier, they couldn't resist stepping forward to give me a punch.

"Two countries, twenty books!"

The fist, slightly loosened, as they looked between each other; as if they felt a little vexed to let me go just like that.

But they are currently still in a state of hesitation, probably because their conscience are rebuking them for it.

"Three races, thirty books!"

"Hsss!"

They drew in deep mouthful of gasps, for this condition to them is considered extremely generous in point already.

Afterwards they then deeply breathed in a mouthful of air, but still did not agree.

"Do you guys really could resist seeing Xiao Xue being cheated away by this human trash!"