Vol. 1, Chapter 24

Volume 1, Chapter 24: I've

Volume 1, Chapter 24: I've.......been seen

TL: flarewk

"Meimei ni zuo chuan tou aa~ gege wo shan an zouu aa~ en en ai ai~ qian sheng dang you you~" My out-of-tune singing reverberated around the spacious building floor; as today's reap made me extremely satisfied, I unconsciously hummed a melody.

(TL: the above are just random words from an unknown love song, no need to know the details of what it meant)

I took out my house key, and was about to open the door when delightful thoughts flooded my mind on what book to use for later, which made me nearly unable to resist the urge, as I disgustingly chuckled a little.

"Gu hehehee~"

As my inner evil thoughts became exposed through my raucous laughter, if there's a police officer coincidentally passing by, I think I would have been arrested already.

"Jian ge, what happened to make you so happy? Laughing until you're so happy right now?"

A voice unexpectedly appeared from behind me, it's Xiao Ling's voice, but I'm very sure that I didn't hear any sort of door opening or footsteps sounds right behind me earlier.

Just like that she surreptitiously crept behind my back.....is this guy a secret agent?

"Xiao Ling, isn't the time rather early right now, I'll come over later to eat dinner."

"Suree, oh right, Jian ge what's the stuff that you're holding in your hands? Don't tell me those are gifts for me?"

"No, these are some school revision materials only."

How could I give my collection to Xiao Ling, as all of these were darkloli genres, unless I resented myself for having such a long peaceful life.

"Waah oh~? School revision materials~"

Xiao Ling had a face of complete disbelief, is my impression to her is really the type that doesn't like to study much? Although I admit that I indeed doesn't really like to study.

"There's an upcoming exam, so I'll need to revise a little, reinvigorating myself for the better."

Just as I had spoken finish, Xiao Ling unveiled a look of sly laughter as she looked long and hard against me.

"I'm trying to resist from laughing...."

She used both of her hands to tightly clutch her mouth.

"I can't! I can't resist any longer....."

"Haahahahahaa, Jian ge? You? Revising........haahahaa"

Xiao Ling clutched her stomach as she squatted onto the floor and laughed out raucously like a lunatic, all the while kept pointing towards my nose, and as she laughed till her tears actually came out from her eyes, just by looking at her it's highly probable that she's about to roll around on the floor laughing.