Vol. 1, Chapter 11

Volume 1, Chapter 11: Being Pushed down by the Student Council Prez

TL: flarewk

After being made aware of the President's sly plan I had no plans to stay any further, and just as I was about to leave, I noticed that the President's face seemed to be not right.

"What's wrong, are you not feeling well?"

Showing the most basic level of care from being a student, I've asked a sentence.

"No, I'm very fine, now please hurry up and leave!"

"Oh.... well sure, I'm going then!"

Since she doesn't need my help, I wouldn't want to force it on her to do so too.

I had just walked out of the Student Council room when I realized that I had forgotten my stuff in there, and had no choice but to return.

"President, that few books that you're holding would be meaningless to you, so why not just pass it back to me~"

"Quickly take it and go.... then hurry and get lost, you perverted human trash bastard insect!"

"What....the....."

I suddenly got shocked by her actions, it's rather hard to believe that the dignified and courteous President would be saying such hurtful words.

But deep within my heart seemed to have some kind of slight excitement boiling.....

(TL: He's an M, no doubt)

Taking away the collection that had belonged to me, I've just turned around and pushed open the door when I was being pounced by something soft.

It's the President, she suddenly pounced onto me, and her expression from the initial elegant and poise manner, had gradually evolved into an eventual maliciousness, and had finally became an expression right now that you would use to describe a girl clouded in extreme infatuation.

This kind of expression changing is even faster than the weather changes, I've suddenly became extremely frightened, for human beings are creatures that you can never predict their upcoming actions.

"I'm very interested in you~ would you like to marry me~?"

I've suddenly been proposed to, what exactly is going on around here, is her brain malfunctioning?

The Prez then squashed me onto the floor firmly, her mouth panting gasps of air nonstop, and her expression becoming more and more dangerous by the second, just like that after fixedly staring at me for a while she then actually started to lick my neck.....

To me right now, this is actually too stimulating already, for I instantly had goosebumps forming on my spine.

"Aahh~ it's too delicious already~ why is it soo delicious, I reaaally want to lick every inch of your bodyy~"