Vol. 3, Chapter 2 (Chapter 51)

Short Glossary: Absolute territory = the gap between the stockings and the skirt/shorts

Short Glossary:
Absolute territory = the gap between the stockings and the skirt/shorts

Volume 3, Chapter 51: Imprisoned

TL: flarewk

"Although it's only a month's time, but long time no see already, gege~"

Suppressing the trembling within my body, I deeply breathed in a mouthful, in order to make calm myself down a little. I turned around, and faced her directly.

My meimei, Zhang Yu, no matter whether it's from her looks or her figure it's absolutely perfect, but.....she's my meimei, a blood-relation kinship kind of meimei.

"Xiao Yu.....so you've come already....a pity, it's already over by two minutes, you have lost."

"It's gege who've lost, when I saw you, it's exactly 11.58 PM at night~"

"Xiao Yu, since your still calling me gege...if you really still think of me as your gege........then please go back, I've begun a new life here already."

"Gege sure knows how to joke around......"

Her expression, always remained smiling, and within her deep abyssful eyes I couldn't see any sort of emotional changes from her.

"Xiao Yu, you're crazy......I've told you how many times already, I'm your gege, your dear gege! We have a blood-relation kinship, you understand? Just speaking from a moral stance, we cannot be together, so just give up."

"No, it's not me who's crazy, it's gege that became crazy, and everyone else in the world is crazy, it's because that me and gege had the same blood flowing within us, so it's even more for us to be together, isn't it?"

Looks like just continuing debating around with her is hopelessly pointless.

"What must I do then you'll give up on me."

"Never even if I die."

I expected this answer already.....

"Mom and dad.....are they still alright......."

"Mm, they are very fine, but since they disagree on the point of me and gege being together, I don't even want to acknowledge them as my parents already; since they are my parents, shouldn't they just support their daughter, right?"

"Xiao Yu! Filial piety is the most important among all kinds of kindness acts, do you understand what you're exactly saying right now?"

I became a little enraged, my meimei......Zhang Yu....she changed into what you would term as "absolutely no common sense" already.

"Filial piety? In my eyes.....my heart.....only can contain only gege and gege alone......."

"Can you face towards mom and dad's kindness for your upbringing? I'm your gege, your brother!!"