Vol. 1, Chapter 20

Volume 1, Chapter 20: A date with her 2

TL: flarewk

"Hungry yet? How about having fast-food for lunch?"

Coming out of the movie theater, I pointed towards the fast-food restaurant just opposite, and the notice above the door entrance states 10yuan for 1 set meal. Being both economical and not that bad of a dining area, for shy people like me, it's the best choice available.

"Absolutely not! Eating fast-food and all is not romantic at all! Let's go [Elegance] to have some western!"

She pointed towards the top of a large building, and there's an advertisement just at the very summit of it.

Welcome to Elegance Western, please come to the rooftop to have your meal....

It looked to be extremely expensive, alright!? Even if you sold me off, could you afford to have a meal there!?

"Ma Qing Xue.... about this, I'm afraid it's a little too...."

"Don't worry, this is a reward given to you by President, it's her family-owned restaurant, so we can just dine over there!"

"Then what are you waiting for, let's go! My stomach is starving from hunger already!"

I extremely approve of this reward from Prez!

Once we've reached the roof, a waiter refinedly asked Ma Qing Xue onto our purpose of arrival.

"Good afternoon, may I ask if your here for dining or for a reservation?"

"We are friends of Sun Li Hua, I'm Ma Qing Xue, and he's Zhang Jian."

"Sure thing, Sun xiao jie had already prepared a good dining area for you two in advance, this way please."

The waiter brought us to inside a suite, the suite was decorated rather luxuriously, it wasn't very big, and by the windows stood a dining table made out of an unknown wood material and an authentic leather couch.

The environment is quite fantastic, only that it's not known how much it would have cost for all of these.....

"May I have your order, please."

"First let's have a set of your finest dish! Also bring over some of your finest drinks as well."

"Understood, please wait for a moment, the meal would be served soon."

Ma Qing Xue straightaway ordered the best cuisine available, while I have no idea what's the best eats around here....

And it's really just a moment before the waiter served us the dishes.

"The main course is the highest quality steak originating from France with sauce foie gras as an accompaniment, while the dessert is lemon cheese pudding. Ma xiao jie's request of the finest drinks comes in two varieties, Zhang xian sheng please decide on one of them."