Vol. 1, Chapter 13

Volume 1, Chapter 13: Sneaking into Experimental High School

TL: flarewk

After school, as Ma Qing Xue is aware that I have an important mission, she didn't came over to pester me, but just said a "Be careful" to me.

I'm quite clear on what would happen to me after I'm being discovered.

Doing a wide spread of resources inside another school, this is the kind of stuff that would be very likely to land me into jail.....

And end of the day, I'm just a student who wants to live his middle school life peacefully, so why would I always be involved in stuffs that could land me in jail!?

While grumbling, I walked past several streets, and eventually reached Experimental High School.

It's one of the important schools of this city, history-wise it had always been competing with Su Hua severely onto receiving new students every year.

That is what President has told me, for the victory of the sports meet will decide a portion of the future students who wanted to make a decision on choosing between those two schools.

In China, it's as expected that the enrollment amount will decide everything for a school, does it?

Sighing a deep breath within my heart, I walked into Experimental High School, as the school uniform and student identification pass that the Prez has specially prepared for me easily allowed me to sneak past the security checkpoint, thus clearing the first obstacle.

I boldly walked into the second floor's male toilet of Experimental High, as I knew that there will be someone meeting me up here.

After I've entered the second cubicle, I knocked on the wooden floor of the cubicle, and as expected, a sound came from beside my cubicle.

"There's no toilet paper already?"

"The President have toilet paper!"   (Zj)

"The other party isn't easy to deal with*!"

"The situation is rather dangerous*!"    (Zj)

We complemented our hidden signals correctly; the person in the neighboring cubicle is indeed a spy for Su Hua.

"You are?"

"I am the Librarian Keeper."

"I've been looking forward to be meeting you for a long time already!Here's the information, please take a look first, if there's any questions feel free to ask me."

(TL: do you believe that the above ^ italicized sentence is actually only 2 chinese characters? -.-)

He handed me a folder filled with documents via the small crack from the neighboring cubicle.