Vol. 1, Chapter 21

Volume 1, Chapter 21: A date with her 3

TL: flarewk

A wide variety of boats were currently floating atop of the artificial lake in the theme park. With visitors happily rowing the boats about, it seemed like a rather relaxing moment among the hustle bustle.

In one of the boats, I was lying down on the uneven boat floor while being dosed with saline through a drip, as Ma Qing Xue sat beside and fanned me.

I really felt quite terrible at the moment....

After disembarking from the hell carousel, I somehow felt that my inner organs had already been jumbled up. Not even having the chance to rest, under Ma Qing Xue's request I dragged my heavily injured body to accompany her onto the boats.

"This bag had already been transfused, it's time for nutrient solutions now~"

Having to had a drip aboard a boat is really enough already alright!"

"Ma Qing Xue, I beg you, can you please let me lie down at the infirmary?"

"No way, there isn't much time left to be wasted for today!"

"All right....oh yeah, there's some air inside right there, help me to let out some air..."

Finishing this nutrient solution drip may require quite an amount of time, hence I took out my outerwear and laid it behind my head, planning to have a short nap.

The hot summer season, people generally tends to feel rather drowsy due to it, and that's no exception to Ma Qing Xue as well.

When I woke up, she was lying onto my belly, as her mouth kept talking in her sleep.

"Zhang Jian....don't do thatttt.....it's too stimulating alreadyyyy....hehee..."

What kind of dream were you exactly having right now! Just from hearing the contents alone is enough to make me sit in jail already....

The corner of my eyes peeking towards the drip's bag, it had already been transfused entirely, hence I took off the injection from my right arm, and waited for the blood to clot before waking her up.

"This is strange.....weren't we at the park....? Where's Xiao Xin gone to?"

After she woke up, she blurrily looked around the boat in a daze, by the way who was Xiao Xin?

"Who's Xiao Xin?"

"He's Zhang Xin~ our son, don't you remember?"

"......."

In my memory I honestly don't recall having any son called Zhang Xin at all....

"Wake up!!"

I clasped my hands beside her ears, which made her shudder out a sudden in fright.