Vol. 2, Chapter 4 (Chapter 40)

Volume 2, Chapter 40: Exam Wars

TL: flarewk

This sentence of Prez contained a lot of information, but the most important point is, because everyone is in the same exam hall, certain methods that could allow the increase of our grades would be possible, but cheating and whatnot.......

"I think that it's not really a good idea....."

The moment I've finished my sentence, Wang Yi and the rest rushed towards me and started beating me up.

"Ah~yewoch! Why did you guys hit me?"

"Who asked you to act! Now that you've become a straight A student, you think you're so high and mighty huh? Continue beating him up!"

"I'd say, if you want to beat me then go on ahead, but why did someone grope my backside!!"

Vrooom...........vroooom.............vroooom~

"I dare all of you to touch Zhang Jian one more time?"

Ma Qing Xue took out an electric chainsaw out of nowhere; Su Hua's Student Council is so dangerous, why does it have everything........

"Zhang Jian, since we are good pals, how about we pals go out tonight for some happy time~? The treat's on me......."

As expected of the prowess of the electric chainsaw, they straightaway became pretentiously polite and courteous......

"Please take note of this; I, being the leader of all the students, in the event I caught someone cheating, the consequences would be dire for that student, but well......if I can't catch anyone cheating it can't be helped then, what's more is that I'm a little feverish today, and my condition tomorrow probably wouldn't be that good either, so you guys.........."

"We'll help the President to look out for any cheaters, whoever dares to cheat then they'll be finished!"

You bunch of cheaters actually dared to act righteously to catch other cheaters as well?!

"Zhang Jian, I believe that you're not the kind who would forget about his comrades after becoming successful, right?"

I gave it a bout of reconsideration; if I didn't have Wang Yi's method, my thinkings right now would definitely be the same as them...forget it........I'll help them this once.

"Be careful, don't ever slip up in this."

"Relax~ we aren't being called the Five Human Trashes without reason!"

"I hope so....."

"We'll think of a plan and tell you tomorrow, but to be on the safe side, you'll try to think up of one as well."

"Got it, then that's that, I'll first head back then!"

"Librarian Keeper, go home and properly rest, since tomorrow for us students would be akin to soldiers entering the battlefield; tomorrow, is our battlefield! General Zhang, we'll be counting on you tomorrow!"