Vol. 1, Chapter 16

Volume 1, Chapter 16: Despicable Dirty King

TL: flarewk

"I actually thought that, being fellowdrivers, since you've arrived before me you must have some brilliant logic to discuss, but I've never expected you to say such childish words ever. As for what drivers are, they were the chosen ones destined to rescue all our male comrades from the deepest of waters and the hottest of fires, risking their lives driving passengers when they could have been arrested anytime, not for other's sakes, but for everyone to prevent them from having sleeping difficulties in the darkness of nights. And you, actually was haphazardly selling these resources, notwithstanding the fact that it's poor lousy qualitied pieces, you'll not only cause harm to people, but also to yourself! You've caused all the male students in Experimental High to halfheartedly survive and being unable to voice out their pain!"

"Your deeds are full of wickedness, yet you've dared to name yourself as a driver; only reaping rewards without even putting in any work at all, only knowing how to obtain these resources for your own selfish profits, ultimately you should have been the one to be taken away by the police!"

"You....if you say any more nonsense again I'll make you......"

"Shut up! Being called as the Dirty King is to be as expected of you, with a dirty body, dirty being, and a even dirtier heart; do you not know of the fact that the male body of the Experimental High School always wanting to opportunity to stab you a few times, yet you've still dared to rebut my words? I being the real veteran driver just simply felt ashamed of all of what you've done, yet you've still dared to stand in front of me calling yourself king!" 

"Among the wide spacious internet and numerous countless drivers, I've never heard of any such titles of yours, you this small-time criminal, ignorant childish brat, for you'll soon be thrown into jail! I'll wait for the next time when you would have the gall to see us, the legendary 12 veteran drivers! I've never ever seen anyone who's so dirty and despicable ever! You don't even deserve the right to become a driver at all!"

(TL: Zhang Jian, king of roasting)

"I....."

The Veteran King was scolded by me till he was speechless, and as he stepped back several times he stumbled and fell headlong onto the ground.

"Librarian Keeper, don't think you've just simply won by this!"

His face had been colored full of redness, clearly it's not been due to shyness, it's obviously the expression of him being in extreme rage yet unabling to vent out his anger.

"You're welcome to do so, it's just what I've wanted!"

I once again gripped my badminton racket tightly, as the finals were about to begin.

"Zhang Jian, if..... we won this competition, would you accompany me outside tomorrow to play?"

"Sure!"