Vol. 3, Chapter 13 (Chapter 62)

Volume 3, Chapter 62: Understood certain stuffs

TL: flarewk

The short message was as followed:

"Gege, sorry, looks like I've thought some of things to be too simple already......I'll sincerely apologize in front of gege next time, so, please allow me to disappear for a period of time, don't come and look for me, as for regards to daddy, please gege, help me mask this incident over his side, thanks a lot, gege.

Xiao Yu that forever always loves gege"

"This isn't right, my meimei can never be that well behaved!"

After reading finish the contents of the message, I exclaimed in shock, as this was a complete U-turn from her attitude since these two recent years, it's like she had returned back to that Xiao Yu from young.

What was she exactly planning.....can it be.....wanting to lower my guard, before imprisoning me once again?

As expected of my meimei, what deep motives she had! This then fitted the impression of her within my mind, and of course, it's also plausible that I've misunderstood about her, but that possibility was too small, extremely small to the extent that my brain automatically filtered it off.

Stubbornness, obsession, pridefulness, boastful, bold; these words were fitting of what I had of Xiao Yu in my impression, and as for being gentle.....she had never been before, and I've never felt it too, even when we were young, she also spoiled herself cutely towards me one-sidedly as well.

"Zhang Jian, what's the matter, why are you looking at your phone in a trance?"

The Prez's sound woke me from my dazed thoughts.

"It's nothing, I've only suddenly realized that this stabbing may not be in vain after all, if Xiao Yu was to really learn from this and be mature, I won't have any grudges even if I was to be stabbed a few more times."

"I really didn't see it in you, that you're a good brother that looks out for his sister's well being."

"What happened to Xiao Yu today, had also my faults into it from the very beginning....last time I dared not rebel against her, or even run away from her, as I wanted to atone my sins towards her."

"Oh? What did you do last time? You can't have done that towards your own sister, could you? Did you take the necessary safety precautions, and if you did then it's alright! If you didn't, then which hospital did your sister went to, and how did the surgery went on afterwards, was there any after-effects?"

".............."

The series of questions by Prez made me completely speechless, do I really looked to be that sort of person!

"Don't even think about it, you in all of our hearts looked to be that kind of person!"

"Prez......was there anything written on my face at all, or you knew how to read minds?"