Vol. 1, Chapter 8

Volume 1, Chapter 8: A Dangerous Mealtime

TL: flarewk

Xia Ling seemed to be rather pleased seeing me submitting to her, although I had no idea what's she going to ask me to do next, but all of these is worth it in my opinion.

For Roasted Pork! Long live meat varieties of food!

"Well then, hand-shake!"

"Woof woof~"

Imitating the behavior of a little dog, I pawed onto her right hand; there are some slightly aged calluses on it, even though she's just a little child, living alone must be such a tiring task.

"Sit down!"

"Wooof~"

I imitated a little dog's behavior and sat down, and for sake of looking more of the part, I even stuck out my tongue and panted wildly.

"Lie down~"

"Wooof~"

Once again I imitated a little dog's behavior and laid down, luckily the floor on my house is rather clean so this wouldn't dirty my clothes at all.

"Roll around~"

"Wooof~"

Still imitating a little dog's behavior to roll about on the floor, I slightly began to feel a little ashamed.....

"Good boy~ Good boy~"

She used both of her hands to gently stroke the top of my head; even though it's such an embarrassing thing, why does this feeling rather addictive?

"Next is......lick my face~"

"............"

This is one command that I really would liked to do but dared not do, for I'm afraid that after licking, I'll awaken some other hidden fetish within me.

"Not doing it? Well then tonight's dinner I'm going to feed it to a real little doggy that obeys my order then?"

How could I do something like that!

"Jian ge~ the Roasted Pork is about to leaave you~ same with steak as well~ Chicken Feet....."

"Wooooofff~"

Being wholly seduced by food, I once again caved in and dropped all reasoning that a human being would possess, and stretched my tongue close to Xiao Ling's face, and was about to lick when she stopped me.

"F-forget about it, it's slightly embarassing after all....."

She covered her head with a single hand, and her eyes was averted towards the wall. Her cute cheeks are rather reddish from embarrassment, which really tempts me to just pounce forward to take a bite on them.

"Actually I planned to send whatever I've recorded earlier tobàbà to see, but as commemoration I think I'll keep it into my collection....