Vol. 2, Chapter 5 (Chapter 41)

Volume 2, Chapter 41: The start of disorder

TL: flarewk

"How did it go, are you confident?"

After the examinations had finished, we stayed back in school conversing about our feelings after exams.

"All thanks to General Zhang on his methodful teachings, I feel that this round we would definitely win!"

Wang Yi happily laughed; he's the one who asked from me the most during exams.

(TL: there will be some talkings of 'ancient chinese-warfare' kind of speech, hence it might sound weird if you didn't see c40)

"Thanks a lot, Zhang Jian, how about all of us go out for some dinner tonight?"

Jiang Tian also had a grin etched on his face, and after he settled his greatest worry within his heart, he looked to be much more entirely relieved, and that goes for me too.

"Sure, so what are you guys going to treat me to, I feel like eating at the western restaurant of Prez's, how about you treat me there~"

"That's too expensive already....it's still fine if it's just one or two people, but if there's more then I'll need to mortgage my kidney off to Prez...."

"If you feel like eating then go ahead, sometimes we'll need to treat our members of the Student Councils, right~ and as for the Five Human Trashes......we'll just bring them along too."

The Prez's words was like nature's voice, it instantly warmed up the fields of my heart.

"Prez, I always had a question, am I being counted in the Student Council, or in the Five Human Trashes?"

"Both probably......our Student Council resolves the troubling issues on the surface, while you guys settles the difficult stuffs under ground, isn't it always been like that all along."

So the Five Human Trashes and the Student Council are a body, huh......no wonder whenever the Prez had something to do she'll always call upon us.

"Let's go, I already called for a car to pick us up."

"We sincerely obey Marshal Sun's order!"

The foods of Prez's house is too delicious already, as long as it's a human being they can't resist that temptation at all.

"Zhang Jian! Can you please accompany me to the school balcony? I have something that I want to tell you!"

I'm very aware about the matter that Ma Qing Xue would come to find me today; and it's time that I should finally give her an answer too.

"Does this counts as the condition from that time?"

"Mm!"

Her tone was vastly different from usual, usually her voice when speaking wasn't loud at all, and had a delicateness in her tone, but the her right now had an empowering voice, with firmness in her tone.....she must have made some sort of a decision.