Vol. 3, Chapter 14 (Chapter 63)

Volume 3, Chapter 63: Xiao Yu's diary

TL: flarewk

"Prez, Ma Qing Xue, I'll go out for awhile."

There were some things, that needed to be said clearly to Xiao Yu, and since I've thought distinctly about it, I don't wish to leave behind any regrets; I just wanted to tell my heart's most frank thoughts towards her, that's all.

"Zhang Jian.....you.....need our help on it?"

"No need, it's better for the doer to undo what he's done, I'll handle this matter by myself."

"But....your sister....."

Of course I knew about what Prez was worrying about, and I'm not clear on what Xiao Yu was exactly thinking right now, and although there's a high probability that it's a trap, but I don't want to let this opportunity go.

"Your wound......"

"It's fine already!"

"Alright....but....you'd better bring this along too, and hide it well, this is a product of my company, the best quality of GPS ever made!"

"Thanks Prez, I'll take my move first."

Stepping out of the entrance of the hospital, I then finally realized where I exactly had been, I didn't knew that I've returned back to my hometown, and I was still wondering where I was too......

"Today is.....Tuesday huh.....lao bà will be at home today I guess......"

Unhesitatingly, I decided to first return home to visit lao bà.

Walking on the familiarish streets, I listened to the familiar dialects conversed by passerbys, with a sense of inexpressible intimacy overcoming me. My home wasn't too far from the hospital itself, so I reached there rather quickly.

Knock, knock, knock.

I knocked onto the entrance doors, and after a moment, someone expectedly came to open it; I was right, lao bà was indeed at home today.

"You disobedient brat, so you've still dared to return home, I'll definitely break your legs today!"

"Wait wait! Lao bà, we can talk nicely, what did I do again this time?!"

"Your girlfriend came all the way to our home to look for you! Spit out, where have you ran too recently, was it done by Xiao Yu!"

"It wasn't Xiao Yu, I just disobediently went missing for a period of time......"

Lao bà's expression looked to be exponentially raging, so it's better not to tell him the truth in any case.

"Ay~ yeoh, so you've grown up, and now started to get bold already eh?"

"Lao bà, don't forget, the location of where your house-savings is still in my hands, be careful that I'll tell lao mà!"

After Lao bà heard what I spoke, his expression instanteously changed from a raging exploding bull to a benovelant calmly Santa.