Vol. 2, Chapter 3 (Chapter 39)

Volume 2, chapter 39: A special learning technique

TL: flarewk

Still the same after school, I needed to head to Prez's house for the study session; although this session doesn't really helps me at all, I couldn't just tell them about it nor detracting from it either, what a headache.......

"Today it's a free-flow discussion for everyone, if there's anything you don't understand just ask it out."

That's a good idea, but even if the stupid me asks out a question, would I really understand the explanation other people provides?

"Xiao Ling, this sodium something chloride is what stuff exactly?"

"It's salt! Jian ge you're too dumb already, I suggest you drink a kilogram of concentrated sulfuric acid along with a few mouthful of diluted hydrochloric acid to freshen yourself up!"

These stuffs sounds to be rather dangerous already......as expected of Xiao Ling, she should be often using these stuffs..

"Ma Qing Xue.....how do you solve this problem...."

"First remove this denominator, then carry it over, afterwards combine the similar factors, and lastly use factorization methods in order to solve this problem."

I felt that Ma Qing Xue and I was living in two separate different worlds......

"Amelia! Please use the simplest explanation to tell me........how do you say this sentence in English!"

"He used to drink alcohol."

(TL: Think of the above in chinese language perspective instead, try this? 他以前喝过酒精

"Can't you tell me what object or subject to use instead, don't say it out directly!"

(TL: now for the chinese language perspective I've set; can you point out the object and the subject of that sentence?)

English and whatnot it's expectedly my most hated subject already....

"The god of learning have already given up on me.......an idiot like me should just find a corner and squat there......"

After I lonelily squatted behind the sofa for quite a while, Wang Yi turned his head over towards me.

"Librarian Keeper, I might have a way that could help you swiftly learn these subjects?"

"Really? What way!"

"I have no problems with telling you that, but you must wear a female outfit once again!"

"Tell me first, if it works then I'll agree to it!"

For the sake of passing the exams, I don't mind wearing female outfits for once.

"Zhang Jian....wear a female outfit? Again?"

Xiao Ling and Amelia confusedly looked towards me at the same time.