Vol. 1, Chapter 15

Volume 1, Chapter 15: Assault of the Four Dirty Kings

TL: flarewk

The difference between long distance and short distance running is that, for long distance you would require a certain amount of stamina, usually a person would lose the race if he runs too quickly from the start; but the Master of Stalkers and one of the Four Dirty Kings from Experimental High School seemed to have ignored that fact, for the total of a 5000 meters run, they have already completed 1/3 of the laps required, yet their breath remained normal and smooth, while most other students were already panting heavily.

"For the sake of collecting information about girls, Master of Stalkers is able to follow public buses, rental cars, and even light rail trains without losing sight of them; and as for Stamina King, one of the Four Dirty Kings from Experimental High, legend says that when he mast**bates, he is able to do it nonstop for an entire day and night!"

"That powerful? What scary stamina they had!"
Me and Wang Yi continued to observe the situation on the stadium tracks; and as of right now, Master of Stalkers seemed to be leading the race.

But after the second half, during the last 1/3 of the race, Master of Stalkers is overtaken by Stamina King.

As expected of the title of the Stamina King, even his explosive power is so lasting, if this goes on then even Master of Stalkers will lose the race.

Although Master of Stalkers is a little chubby, but his movements are still rather agile, I noticed that he have both of his hands inside his shorts pockets, and kept moving rapidly up and downwards.

"Librarian Keeper, what's Master of Stalkers doing?"

Wang Yi curiously asked me, and after a moment of analysis, I had to be impressed with Master of Stalkers.

He was actually mast**bating while he was running at the stadium tracks!

"Mast**bating.... I've got it! It's adrenaline! When someone mast**bates, the human body will release a huge amount of adrenaline, and the effects of adrenaline include slowing down fatigue and providing boundless amount of physical energy! It's also known as being a form of natural glucose, or even natural stimulants!"

As expected, after mast**bating, Master of Stalkers once again caught up to the pace of Stamina King, but Stamina King actually turned around towards Master of Stalkers and sneered at him, and at this moment, I then clearly saw that Stamina King's right hand had always been in his shorts pockets all along from the start!

What scary prowess! He had been mast**bating all along from the start!

Master of Stalkers then looked at Stamina King with a look of hopelessness, and he turned around to face me with an apologetic smile.