Vol. 4, Chapter 6 (Chapter 74)

TL: Reminder, ANY form of suffixes used will be denoted with a  '  or  -  (e

TL: Reminder, ANY form of suffixes used will be denoted with a  '  or  -  (e.g. Xiao' Ling or Jian-ge); and for more information about them, check the Glossary at the bottom of the page.

I slightly took longer to TL this chapter as i went back and forth proofreading it -3-. Dayum...

Volume 4, Chapter 74: Being Kidnapped

TL: flarewk

"It hurts....."

Slowly waking up from the darkness with my head still having that giddy sensation, I stretched my hand out to feel the back of my head, and there's a piece of obvious swell atop of it. Such gigantic bumps like that, I really had no idea how long it'll take for it to be gone.

Slightly rearranging my thoughts next, I should have been knocked unconscious by someone, and before I fainted......oh crap, Xiao' Ling, I'll need to hurry up and locate Xiao' Ling's father to explain the situation.....

Slowly lifting my body up, I suddenly realized that my legs couldn't move that naturally like usual; it's probably being tied up by something. And as I used my hands to touch it, it gave an icy cold feeling to the touch. It's metallic....probably iron I guess....

My legs were being restrained by iron chains.....

Then that means, after I've been knocked unconscious I wasn't being left at that spot, but was being kidnapped together with Xiao' Ling....but what kind of worth do I possess to be kidnapped at all!

"Anybody here?"

I gave off a little sound, but no one replied me.

"Any! Body! Here!"

I continued to raise my volume, and exerted my entire body's strength to roar out loudly, hopefully someone would be able to hear it.

"Luo pa cha na!"

A sound coming from an unknownst direction responded to me, but that wasn't chinese at all, so I completely couldn't understand the meaning of it, plus.....this kind of pronunciation doesn't seem to sound like english too; my midterm's english papers results weren't that bad, it's at least what I've studied all by myself, so it's still possible for me to distinguish it out roughly.....those people who kidnapped Xiao' Ling and me were from what country exactly......

"Jian-ge.....cough, cough..."

Just when I was engrossed in deep thought, Xiao' Ling's frail voice resounded from right behind me, she even coughed twice, and from Xiao' Ling's voice I can even tell that her condition right now wasn't that good, and it could even be said to be rather terrible.

"Xiao' Ling......how are you right now?"

"Terrible, I'm really thirsty....are there any water?"