Vol. 1, Chapter 9

Volume 1, Chapter 9: Being Requested to Sleep Together

TL: flarewk

"What happens next, depending on Jian ge's answer, I'll consider whether to let Jian ge be evaporated from this world or to have his body sink beneath the ocean."

Xiao Ling stepped out from the bathroom; with her hair still slightly moist and her body partially dried, the thinnish clothes tightly sticking onto her skin, which made me able to distinguish out a rather lascivious figure underneath. I started to unconsciously think of some rather perverted thoughts due to it.

"Jian ge? Looks like you thought that the options that I've given you are still rather light, right? Well then,lighting up a lantern or being a living human stick, choose one!!"

She looked at me who's currently engrossed in a rather unhealthy thinking, and seemingly became a little angry, thus taking out the [Qing Dynasty Top Ten Torture methods]for me to choose.

"Xiao Ling, I'll use my own personality to testify, this is actually a huge misunderstanding, I'll never ever have any strange interest towards you, I promise!"

"Really? I'll first won't talk about what Jian ge was doing just earlier, but right now aren't you just belittling my figure?"

"I'm not belittling you, but being an adult, it means that I will never have any kind of forbidden feelings towards a child!"

"Waah~ I'm so sadd, even though Jian ge have done this and that to me, right now he's using this innocence tactic to try to push away his responsibilities..... As expected, I should give a call to bàbà to settle this issue!"

"No it's not! I actually want to...."

I haven't finished my explanation when Xiao Ling stared at me with an extremely fierce glare, causing me to freeze up from being intimidated. Looks like she really hates anyone from mentioning about the fact that she's a child.

"Jian~ ge~ you actually reaaally love my this kind of girl's  loli body figure, right~?"

"No, how is that possible....."

"Reaaally?"

She took out her phone, and wagged it in front of me.

"I love lolis the most!"

"Flat chested is justice!"

"Small tongxues are the absolute best!"

Having no choice, I had to make statements of what a real loliconwould say.

"Whatever you've said just now, I think I've accidentally recorded all of it down~"

This child is exactly like a devil! The me last time who thought that she was an angel is an extremely big idiot!