Vol. 3, Chapter 11 (Chapter 60)

Volume 3, Chapter 60: Battle at the Abandoned Factory 3

TL: flarewk

They didn't ask why, but upon they heard my words they straightaway turned and ran, it's probably because they saw the fear etched onto my face.

This was my first ever time that I saw meimei in this state, I had no idea what she would do exactly, but what she had just said earlier, gave me chills from the bottom of my feet all the way till the top of my head.

"Won't let these 'obstacles' run away........those 'bad obstacles' that snatched away gege all must be purged!"

Xiao Yu had already stopped thinking of them as human beings huh.......

"Xiao Yu, stop!"

I seized the chance that meimei hadn't moved, and exerted my utmost strength into hugging her really tightly, at least if it's like that then her actions would be delayed.

"Gege, if only you're able to hug me like this usually as well......"

Xiao Yu stroked my face gently, afterwhich she forcefully pressed onto a certain point of my neck, which made me instantly giddied.....I nearly forgot, her knowledge of the human anatomy structure is unrivaled to some old chinese acupuncturists....

Gently placing the weak me onto the floor, she then dashed over to Ma Qing Xue and the rest.

"The first shall be you!"

They ran in separate directions, and Xiao Yu's first target was Ma Qing Xue.....the damning thing was that I couldn't even speak a word right now, my head really hurts very terribly, exactly which acupuncture point did Xiao Yu strike onto me earlier......

Ma Qing Xue who was being caught up by her had no choice but to helplessly retaliate a few blows against her, Xiao Yu was holding onto a small knife, and Ma Qing Xue's wielding a chainsaw....she was actually being suppressed so badly......

"Ma Qing Xue, run towards our direction!"

Prez saw the current situation a little, although if this goes on some would be able to successfully escape, but those who didn't would have a very horrific ending.

My body gradually recovered a little bit of strength, and I felt that I could start to speak already, but for me to completely recover my movements I think it still might take a while more.

"Xiao Yu! Stop whatever you're doing, stop! Didn't you hear me, stop!"

My words were like a breeze against her ears as she ignored me, looks like she had hardened her resolve to do foolish things.

"If you dared to touch them, then I don't have a sister like you any longer!"

After I've said this out, Xiao Yu's footsteps expectedly hesitated for a moment, she then turned around and smiled very dazzlingly towards me.