Vol. 1, Chapter 3

Volume 1, Chapter 3: Neighbors with a Loli

TL: flarewk

I should be considered as being really amazing for trying my utmost to make a beautiful girl hate me!

While walking on the way home, the aching in my chest felt that as if it was being shot at by an arrow, is this what they meant by conscience rebukement?

A timid girl, had finally managed to gather her courage to confess to me, yet I've done something like this, I really do feel like using a knife to chop myself up!

"Haishh...!"

I sighed, I'd might as well apologize to Ma Qing Xue some other day, she's way better than that other person, as long as I tell her that I doesn't like her, as well as I have no intentions of having a relationship while schooling, she'll most probably give up by then. 
I returned home, when suddenly my mobile phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, it was mom.

"Weeiii, Xiao Jian~? How's the new school, are you getting used to it? Did you go along well with your new classmates? If you have anything to say just remember to tell your mummy, alright!"
(TL: Think of "wei" as "moshimoshi", or "helloooo") 
"Mom, I'm doing fine right now! The school is excellent! And my friends are very friendly."

"Is it? Well that's great! If you have anything you want to tell me, just don't forget to give me a call!"

Although I phrased it sooo nicely, I'm actually facing a very serious problem right now.

I hung up the call, and laid on the sofa while looking at my almost-readied instant noodles.

This kind of life is sure rather exciting and enjoyable.......

Perhaps I was in too much of a hurry when I left the school, for I had dropped my wallet; inside not only contained money, but also my identification card as well as bank card.

The money left in my house is still able to last me for quite a while to eat instant noodles, hopefully it could help me tide over this period until I've re-obtained a new identification card. 

When out of a sudden, "Hua~ la~"

When we humans are unlucky, we'll even get debris in our teeth when drinking plain water*, for the instant noodles....... they actually got spilt onto the floor...........

(TL: get debris in our teeth when drinking plain water is an innuendo; basically you sometimes get food debris stuck onto your teeth when you eat food, right? It happens because food is an solid object. But for it to happen when your drinking plain water? The chances of it happening would really mean your unlucky to the max)

"Don't tell me that this right now is the punishment for playing with a maiden's heart?"

I mumbled a sentence incoherently, and prepared to boil another cup of instant noodles when I realized that it had ran out of gas.