Vol. 1, Chapter 26

Volume 1, Chapter 26: The Prez had relapsed again

TL: flarewk

"We'll be very gentle with you~"

Other than the President, all of them kept messing around with me, and in the commotion I felt my body being groped around by them numerous times....

"Aiiyee! Who groped my backside!!"

My buttocks were being assaulted! Who's the culprit here......if you have guts, then come up and admit it!

(TL: culprit is probably Qingxue)

"All right! Since Zhang Jian had already received his punishment, I think that next time he won't be repeating the same mistake again."

The Prez did a certain hand gesture, which made the rest of the Student Council members back off, and she pointed the gun at me and fired.

Bang!

A net erupted out from the shotgun....

"Sorry.....I've misfired......."

"If it's the real deal, I'm afraid that I'll won't have a complete head by now already!!"

It really frightened me just now, I thought that I had been dead already.

"How could you guys do this to me? I'm at the very least the hero here!"

"Why can't we do this to you, even if your the hero?"

The Prez chuckled, as she walked forward to help me remove my entanglement from the net.

"Huh? It's a little tight...."

She increased her strength applied, and the me inside the net also complemented the Prez by helping to pull it up too.

"Zhang Jian, stand back, I'll pull the net, this net's rather elastic, it's not that simple to remove it."

"Got it!"

This net's quality is indeed quite good, for as Ma Qing Xue and the rest used scissors or knifes and still failed to cut open the net, and they had no choice but to accompany the Prez in pulling the net as a result.

As the net got pulled up wider and wider; I could nearly see the light of day if it just were being pulled a little higher.

"My hands hurt......I can't hold on anymore!"

The Vice Prez suddenly heartlessly let go of the net, and the net's elasticity instantly made the rest of them let go of their hands as well; but only the pitiful Prez, as earlier she had the net strewn onto herself, and was just using her body's weight to pull up the net when thishappened, with the result of her and me being entangled into the net together.

"Uuu....aghh......unn....."

My face had been covered by an unknown part of Prez, which caused me to unable to even speak a word clearly.