Vol. 3, Chapter 5 (Chapter 54)

Volume 3, Chapter 54: Found his home!

TL: flarewk

"It's been a long time that I've eaten my hometown's food, it's so nostalgic."

They sat in a restaurant, and amongst them, Liu Xiong was extremely touched as he ate a serving of Mapo tofu.

"This stir fried szechwan chicken's taste is really excellent, I've never eaten such delicious food back from my hometown either."

Amelia licked her chopsticks, and seemed to still reminisce in the flavor of it.

"Amelia, you should stop already, it should be enough by now....leave some for us too!"

Wang Yi infuriatingly pointed at her, but Amelia ignored him.

"Just order another set for yourself then......"

Amelia simply just gathered all the dishes to right in front of her, and enjoyed eating them alone.

"Eat quickly, there's still stuff to do after we've finished eating."

After Sun Li Hua footed the bill, the company of people then proceeded to a nearby emphasized high school.

"You are?"

They reached the entrance of the high school when the security stopped them.

"We are here to check on a student's personal particulars; we belong to the Student Council of K high school.....after that student transferred to our school, we suspect that there's falsified information in his personal particulars, so we've specially arrived to investigate onto this matter."

Sun Li Hua replied as she took out a paper detailing proof of identification from her clothes pocket, and after the security took a glance at it they were allowed to enter.

"Prez.....how come we became K high school's student council members already......."

"The Vice Principal of K high school is a good friend of one of my  sub-company's vice general manager, so it was a simple task to obtain this proof of identification, a pity that this proof of identification can only be issued once, if not I'll be able to let my company's men investigate these....sigh."

Sun Li Hua and the rest went to this high school's student council area, and after a conversing with the Student Council President, the other party agreed to the request, but there wasn't anyone called Zhang Jian in the student records.

"Thanks for all the troubles, since there wasn't any, we'll first make a move."

Sun Li Hua went to another high school after thanking the other party, but the result still remained the same, that high school also didn't have any information with regards to Zhang Jian.

And so for the entire afternoon, Sun Li Hua and the rest investigated four emphasized high schools; the sky were almost getting dark, with the remaining time only allowing them to investigate just one more school.