Vol. 1, Chapter 10

Volume 1, Chapter 10: The Student Council President's Sly Plan

TL: flarewk

"You saw?"

Aihua Amelia lowered her voice by a few tones, and used a deep sullen voice to question me.

"No, I didn't see anything!"

"Really?"

"Really!"

"Really really?"

"Really really!"

"What do you think about it?"

"Not bad, you're quite dar........ing..."

I suddenly realized that I've already exposed myself.

"Well then, how's the evaluation of it?"

Eh....shouldn't she be extremely angry towards me right now? What does it mean with her having such a calm attitude!?

"Since you've taken advantage of me, if you don't give me a reasonable evaluation.... I'll let you find out why I'm named as the Men Huntress!"

To be honest, I really want to know why she's being known as the Men Huntress.

"Any particular requests?"

I asked her that so that it'll allow me to say out an evaluation that's rather accommodating towards her.

"Try to make it more artistic, sound more poetric, and you'll also have to express out everything you've seen!"

What an unreasonable request.... if it's a normal person how would he make an upskirt scene sound poetric!!

Luckily, I'm an old veteran!

"I've just but only seen a ray of light that seemed to have been shot down from the heavens as if that the world had just only borne out, and within that vibrant colorful ray of light, the most brightest of them all then formed into a purplish rainbow hue; that monochromatic purplish haze with a slight trace of saturation within, and within that haze you can barely see that heart-rendering temptation that's been lured in akin to a vicious devilish claw; the door that emanated holy light of pureness being unable to contain the deepest cracks from within the pits of hell, the scent from inside truly had overwhelmed me, even though that moment of heaven-defying beauty was brief and momentarily, it gave me an unforgettable feeling of lament, when will it ever return!"

I've made a description that I've thought to be rather a little subpar by my standards, hopefully she won't be too mad about this.

"Even for me who grew up in china, I still don't quite understand what you're talking about! But it still sounds like it's quite awesome!"

Aihua Amelia shook her head confusedly, but still gave me a thumbs up of approval.

"I'll first go and take care of that bastard, Wang Yi! As for you....... think of it as a special bonus for you~ there won't be a next time, alright~?"