Vol. 3, Chapter 19 (Chapter 68)

Volume 3, Chapter 68: Returning to Su Hua

TL: flarewk

Have Xiao Yu really changed back to normal already......I kept asking that myself yesterday repetitively, even now as well.

"Xiao Yu, I'll be going first, after graduation I'll definitely return here."

"Mm, have a safe trip gege, and remember to come back to play during the winter holidays okay~"

When I left the house door, Xiao Yu bade me farewell, and although from whatever perspective you looked, Xiao Yu seemed to be very normal, but I just had the feeling that something wasn't quite right.

In my memory, she wasn't that kind of person who would compromise so easily, and at the very least will pull on me not letting me go, or maybe just knocking me unconscious and imprisoning me for a few more days.

"Xiao Yu, are you thinking of any bad ideas at all......."

"Where did I, am I that kind of person, gege you're too much already; actually suspecting your meimei !"

"No, I don't mean it that way, my meaning is that you really would let me go just like that?"

"Yup, otherwise what else would I do, since we'll still see each other in the future as well, unless gege wants to go overseas with me, which I'm really welcoming onto it."

"Mm, it's nothing then, that's good."

So Xiao Yu finally had learnt to behave already huh, being a gege I'm really delighted now.

"Xiao Yu, goodbye, I'm always proud to have a meimei like you!"

I stroked her head one last time, and was just about to leave the house door when the hem of my shirt was being pulled by Xiao Yu.

"Not gonna give me a little farewell gift?"

Turning around, I noticed that she had already tiptoed, and placed her face forward in front of me, while using her fingers to point towards her cheeks.

"What age are you already, still wanting to do these......don't you feel embarrassed at all."

"Then gege's meaning is not gonna give, right?"

"Of course, you're already such a grown up, and it's not like as if we're still young, you....."

I was about to turn around and leave, when suddenly Xiao Yu leapt forward and bit me onto my cheeks, that's right, it's bit, not kiss.

"Hehee, that's my farewell gift, alright~"

Helplessly sighing, I took out my phone to substitute as a mirror and looked at the bite marks onto my face, with a depressed feeling within my heart, there's still last night's bite marks remaining on my arms too.