Vol. 1, Chapter 32

Volume 1, Chapter 32: Assaulted at Night?

TL: flarewk

"Amelia, have a little something to eat....."

I gave the kebab that I've personally barbecued to her.

"Thanks.....but I don't have any appetite."

"When I asked you to eat, just eat!"

I directly shoved the barbecued meat into Amelia's mouth, preventing her from finding any further excuse.

"What's this...cough, cough....it tastes so gross!"

"I barbecued it! If you want something delicious then go make your own!"

"Zhang Jian, I find you to be a little too much sometimes......."

I saw Amelia had a distasteful expression on her face, am I about to be beaten up already?

"But, I don't dislike this point of yours."

She suddenly chuckled, and slowly chewed onto the gross barbecued meat that I've made. I suddenly became a little guilty, for I knew about the stuff that I've personally barbecued.

"Amelia, if it's gross then stop eating it; go ask Ma Qing Xue and Xiao Ling to help you barbecue some. their skills are quite good."

"It's alright, just yours will do. Although it tastes rather gross, I'm not really very sure why but after eating it, it somehow made me feel much more better already."

"Then go have some more then."

"I want you to barbecue for me!"

"Do it yourself......."

"If you don't barbecue for me, then I won't eat!"

"Alright, alright, alright! I'll barbecue."

It can't be that Amelia's tongue had been destroyed by my blackly-looking barbecued meat?

"Here, don't complain about it being gross...it's you who asked me to barbecue it."

"It's on a normal scale of beinggrossly-tasting, it still can be eaten."

"Slowly eat then.....don't worry about that thing earlier, we'll be able to head home the morning after tomorrow."

"Me, being the Lord of Driftingwould be fearful of what exactly? Relax!"

Amelia patted my shoulders, and her face displayed a rather begrudging smile....even though anyone will be able to see through that she's just acting tough.

"It's better if you sleep together with Prez and the rest for tonight."

I left Amelia after giving her a suggestion, and accompanied the rest to tidy up the mess.