Vol. 4, Chapter 1 (Chapter 69)

Volume 4, Chapter 69: How to love studying

TL: flarewk

How do I quickly enter a state of studious mindset, I sat onto the chair and pondered.

Even if I was to check for answers online, the answers are all information there were nice-sounding, but in reality won't provide any usefulness to me at all.

Studious mindset......even if it's just wanting to study it'll be that difficult huh....

Textbooks were comparable to scriptures, and the teacher was like a wickedly evil witch who chanted astonishingly onerous spells, which made me either suffering from severe head giddiness or tidings of grim sleepiness.

This was my daily happenings of attending classes, but if you really wanted me to understand what they were saying, it's not difficult too, just that it required the teacher to be like Ma Qing Xue and the rest, using that method to stimulate my brain, but.......

Other than the homeroom teacher who's rather young-looking, I have wholly no other interest in the rest of the subject-teaching uncles or aunties.

I'm already a useless trash by now....how do I even start to love studying.....

"Zhang childe, are you contemplating about the issue on how to obtain knowledge?"

As my body became lighter, I knew at once that Yè Zǐ must have came out from my body. Because the Han clothing weren't hung dry yet after washing it, hence before that, Yè Zǐ was being attached to my body.

"Yeah....I'm rather stupid, and if I can't pass the exams the I'm finished!"

"Exams? Are you referring to the Imperial Examinations*?"

"Something like that."

"Then you can relax and leave it to me, when I was still living, regarding about my field of knowledge...don't even talk about the top scholar, the Crown Prince wasn't even my match, but a pity during that time females aren't allowed to participate in the Imperial Examinations......"

"It's no use....your knowledge and my knowledge have a difference of about 500 years......"

"I can always learn it; like the Four Books and Five Classics*, I spent not even a month to memorize all of it."

Four Books and Five Classics........my god, so Yè Zǐ was actually a prodigy, an extremely talented lady from the ancient times!

"Please save me, Yè talented lady!!"

(TL: he attached a honorific suffix "-talented lady" behind Yè Zǐ's name as a proof of acknowledgement on her genius)

Whatever Yè Zǐ knows, can be said that I'll be knowing as well, because I can speak to her within my mind, while others not only can't see it, they also can't hear it as well, it being the ultimate cheat weapon.