Vol. 1, Chapter 17

Volume 1, Chapter 17: Forced to Crossdress

TL: flarewk

The final ball! After this match, there will be a winner, and a loser!

"Additional match, begins right now, the first serve to be given by Experimental High School!"

Veteran King Liu Hua still continued to speak a load of bull crap before he served the ball, most of it's contents about various kinds of threat against me; and my response towards these kind of despicable actions is that to just ignore him, for the best.

As Liu Hua noticed that I was ignoring him, he slyly laughed, and did a little tampering; he secretly swapped the ping pong ball, but with regards to this I won't say it out of course, for this will be even better for my upcoming plan.

"Have you said enough already, if you're done then quickly serve!"

"Humph, you will regret this!"

He still thought that I haven't realized about his tampering, and was quietly celebrating in joy, as if that he had already won the competition.

The eleventh round had began, and due to his serve, the ball could actually adjust it's angle of thrust midway; such an obvious cheating act, won't he be afraid that it'll be discovered?

"I've said it before, you won't win!"

This person's pettiness is too much already, ain't it... if this competition doesn't affect me till the point of requiring to stay within Su Hua then I really can't be bothered to compete with him at all......

We've already traded blows more than 20 plus times; every time he catches the ball, the ball will automatically approach towards his ping pong bat, while the opposite goes for me, whenever it's my turn to catch the ball, it will automatically attempts to detract itself from my ping pong bat. I have no idea what kind of tampering he had done with earlier, but after battling till now, it should be the ideal time to launch my plan already.

I intentionally made a mistake; my footsteps slightly paused for a moment.

The ping pong ball skidded across my bat, and zoomed towards the floor; if this ball lands onto the floor, it would be game over for me.

And as expected, his expression have already changed to wild happiness, but would I really just let him simply win like this?

A strange gust of wind suddenly blew to us, the ping pong ball under this gust of wind was not only prevented from touching the ground, but was even slightly drafted in the air a little, I seized this chance to swiftly serve the ball.

If under this kind of situation he's still able to hit the ball back, I'll feel that it's alright to be my loss, since this kind of counterattack reaction belongs to world-class standards.

Pa ta, pa pa........

The sound of the ball landing onto the ground, except that it landed right behind him.