Vol. 1, Chapter 4

Volume 1, Chapter 4: Being Teased

TL: flarewk

"Jian ge, teell me a story~~"

Xiao Ling laid on the bed; as I had followed her earlier into her bedroom.

(TL: no, it isn't a typo for her name, the MC had began to call her more intimately, it is a "Xiao" appendix used in front of her name, "Ling")

This can be considered my first time entering a girl's room, but due to the darkness, I can't see clearly the room's decorations, and what's different from what I've imagined it to be is that there wasn't any dolls at all in her room.

I thought girls at around this age would and must have a lot of dolls in their room?

I began to doubt my old, rigid mindset.

"I don't have any story to tell you, more like I don't even know how to tell a story!"

"Humph, a man who doesn't even knows how to tell a story will be forever single~~! Woof woof~~!"

She even learnt to bark twice like a small dog, is that some kind of a hint?

Xiao Ling, although I have a rather inconvenient sentence to speak out, but would you believe me if I had told you that even a human trash like me had a girl who had a crush on me?

She'll most probably dial up the mental hospital's number....

"Xiao Ling, quick look at the windows........there's something over there!"

I planned to scare her a little, to get back my dignity of being a grown up!

She glanced towards the windows, before turning back to look at me. Suddenly her expressions became extremely nervous, as she stretched out her fingers to point behind my back.

Wanting to scare me huh? Heh, you're too naive! Do I look like the type that's easily scared?

I might as well act in coordination with her then, I thought, and as I turned my head around, a pair of hands suddenly hugged my head tightly.

"Waah~ it's so scaaarrrry!"

She pretentiously screamed a little, thereafter immediately pressing my head downwards onto her bed.

"Xiao Ling! Let go.....let go! My... my spine.... my neck... ahhh.... it's about to break!"

Actually, my spine and neck are fine, but because my head had been pressed down onto the bed, there's just a thinnish blanket layer just covering onto her chest, resulting that I could clearly feel two roundish soft mounds supporting the back of my head.

In many ways, it's extremely bad right now, I can even feel my mind's reason waving hands to me saying good bye.

"Sleeep with mee tonight~, I'm a little scared to be alone~!"