Massage/Smut

You were rubbing Steve's back as his muscles relaxed. He groaned in pleasure. You smiled as you rubbed your hands down his shoulders.

Tony and Clint watched in awe as your hands moved on Steve's body. You moved your hands down his back and massaged his back.

Tony watched in jealousy as Clint watched smirking. The other Avengers stood in a line ready for a massage.

"Ok there you go Steve." You said and removed your hands from his body. His really muscular body.

Steve nodded and smiled.

"Thanks Y/N. You give the best back rubs." Steve said and groaned. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Steve." You said. Then as he left you looked at the line that formed. Your eyes widen.

"Ok next." You said. The line moved as everyone shoved Tony to the back of the line. He angrily glared at his friends.

"Ok Clint." You said and you watched as he excitedly sat in the seat. He hurriedly took his shirt off and flexed his muscles.

You chuckled and seated in front of him first. You measured his muscles first, they wanted to know who had the biggest.

As you wrapped the measuring tape around his biceps, Clint flexed and smirked at the other guys.

Natasha just rolled his eyes from the side. You and her exchange a look.

"Impressive Clint. You have bigger bicep than Bruce. But Steve's are still up there." You said giving him a look.

Clint sighed but nodded, happy he surpassed someone. Bruce turned red and sighed sadly.

"It's ok Bruce." You said and kissed his cheek.

H blushed and smiled. The other guys roll their eyes.

You gave them a glare and planted your lips on Bruce's. His eyes widen. So did everyone in line.

"That's not fair." Clint whined as you separated from Bruce. Bruce was flustered but smiled kindly at you.

You roll your eyes and plant your lips on Clint's. He took advantage and tried to slip his tongue into your mouth.

You separated and wiped your mouth. He took his shirt off and you began his massage.

You moved your hands at his shoulders and slowly moved them down to his back.

"That feels so good." Clint growled.

Tony rolled his eyes. He was all the way behind. In front of him was Bucky, Peter, and Wade.

Clint squeezed his eyes shut to suppress a moan. You slowly brought your hands up and back at his shoulders again.

His body calmed under your touch and was less tense. You moved your hands towards his pecs.

Then your hands separated from him. He whined at the loss of contact.

"Ok Your done Clint." You said. Clint nodded and hurriedly pulled his shirt on. He left the scene immediately covering the tent in his pants.

"Ok Bucky." You said. Bucky sat down in the seat and removed his shirt. He smirked as you wrapped the measuring tape around his metal bicep.

"Ok your larger than Clint. Your about the same size as Steve." You said smiling at him.

Tony envied him and impatiently tapped his foot against the ground.