Christmas Special

OK, HERES A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS CHAPTER! IM ALMOST DONE WITH ALL MY REQUESTS! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.

ENJOY!

———

Warnings: Cursing

———

"HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS MOTHER FUCKER!" Clint yells as he launches himself onto Bucky. Sam cackles as he continues to hits Bucky in the shin with a foam sword.

"DIE SENIOR CITIZEN! DIE!" Sam repeatedly yells as he hits Bucky.

"Well I guess your wish will come true," Wade says smirking, glancing at the readers. Sam narrows his eyes at him. Steve tackles Wade to the ground.

"No it won't. Because Infinity War won't happen in this chapter! RIGHT AUTHOR!" Steve demands glaring at the author.

"WE HAVE A PROTECTIVE BOYFRIEND OVER HERE!" You yell and chuckle. Steve rolls his eyes and puts an arm around Bucky's shoulders. He grabs ahold of Bucky's face and squeezes his cheeks, causing Bucky's lips to pucker.

"WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO KILL THIS FACE!" He bellows jokingly. You laugh as Clint rolls his eyes.

"BITCH ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!" Clint yelled and starts to throw ornaments at Bucky. One almost hit Bucky in the face, but Steve grabbed it. Clint freezes and backs away slowly.

"I'm just gonna go," He said and run the other way.

"CHRISTMAS IS TOMORROW!!!!" You yell and punch Loki in the face in excitement. He gives you a glare and massages his jaw.

"Sorry Loki," You comment causing him to nod.

"BROTHER I SHALL HANG ORNAMENTS ON YOUR HORNS!" Thor booms and walks over to Loki, who starts to run the other way.

Pietro zooms in with a wire above his head. It held a mistletoe wherever he went. It connected to his jeans and above his waist. He sped over to you and smirked.

"Hello, princess!" He beamed. You chuckle at his enthusiasm and he puckered his lips, awaiting a kiss.

"UH I THINK THE FUCK NOT YOU TRICK ASS BITCH!" Tony yelled from the hall way. He wore a Christmas sweater, which you chose for him. His hands were dug deep into his dark blue jeans.

Pietro pouted and crossed his arms. You smiled and kissed his cheek, making him blush. He thanked you and sped the other way.

"That's right! THANK U NEXT, BITCH!" Clint yelled at Pietro, who tried to interfere with his OTP.

"Well you are looking quite sharp, Mr Stark," You teased and peck his lips. Tony smiles in response.

"Mr. Stark?" A small voice spoke. You both turned around to see Peter, along with MJ and Ned. Peter rubbed his hands together nervously. He was wearing matching science joke Christmas sweaters with his friends. They had their bags with them.

"Peter!" You say and hug the teen. He hugged you back. His friends introduced themselves and kindly hugged you too.

"Wow this is awesome," Ned commented.

"Aunt May said it was fine for me to stay with you guys for Christmas," He said and Tony smiled.

"That's great. Go settle down in the rooms in the back," Tony said pointing to the back of the HQ. The teens nod and thank you both. They walk off to their rooms, chatting on the way.

You turn back around to face Tony and notice something poking out of his jeans.

"TONY I SWEAR! WHY!" You reply and motion to the mistletoe hanging out of his zipper. Tony looks down and smirks. You roll your eyes and sit next to Wade.

"Why would you want to kiss a tiny ass—," Wade couldn't finish because Tony started to choke on his drink.

"SHIT HE'S RUNNING OUT OF OXYGEN!" Wade yelled, smirking at the readers. Tony flips him off as he regains himself. You roll your eyes and chuckle at Wade.

"SANTA WHERE DA FUCK YOU AT?!" Clint yelled and groaned. Sam and Clint were both planning on staying up so they can capture Santa on film.

Peter and his friends finally walked out and said hi to the Avengers. Peter sat on the couch next to you and smiled.

"How's it going Ms. Y/L/N?" Peter asked smiling. You ruffle his hair affectionately and sigh.

"It's going great Parker. How are you?" Peter then went on to enthusiastically tell you about his day. His friends piping in once and a while. You felt an arm wrap around your waist and you rolled your eyes. Tony buried his face into the crook of your neck affectionately.

"Y/N," He whined and looked back up at you. Peter and his friends wandered off to talk to Steve.

"What?" You asked and he smiled giddily at you. You chuckled at his adorable expression and kissed him. He smirked against yours lips and laid you down against the couch.

"COME ON! NOT HERE GUYS!" Clint yelled as he covered Peter's eyes. Tony separated from you and stuck his tongue out at Clint. You giggled at his banter and sat back up.

"Alright I'm gonna go to bed," You said and everyone agreed. Clint and Sam were in their Pajamas, setting up a camera to catch Santa. They high fived and sat on the couch excitedly.

Peter yawned and said goodnight to you and Tony. You smiled at the boy and said the same to his friends.

You walked into Tony's room, He shut the door behind you. Tony took of his shirt and jeans. You put a tee shirt on slipped into bed. Tony wrapped an arm around you, pulling you closer to him.

"Merry Christmas," He mumbled tiredly. You chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Merry Christmas, Tony,"

"SAM ITS SANTA!" - Clint

"GET HIS ASS CLINT! GET HIM!" - Sam

"COME HERE YOU JOLLY MOTHER FUCKER!" - Clint

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS?!" - Bucky

"......," - Clint and Sam

"FUCK RUN!" - Clint, as he and Sam run away from a pissed off Bucky.