Mark Me Down as Scared and Horny/Requested

Requested by sophialaraq

Warnings: Smut, Cursing

———

You we're chatting with your best friend Steve. He was rambling on about a mission and Bucky. You watched as his eyes brightened as he mentioned Bucky.

"Hey babe." Tony said and wrapped his arms around you from behind. You chuckled and turned around to peck his cheek.

"Hey, Tony." You said and he grinned at you. Steve stood next to you quietly. You turned back around and face Steve.

"Anyway, we have a mission." Steve said, when he got a notification on his cellular device. You heard Tony groan in annoyance from behind you.

"We only need a couple people. So you, me, and Bucky?" Steve asked. You shrugged and Tony crossed his arms.

"Yeah, but I'm going to come too." Tony declared and gave you a smirk. Steve nodded and typed on his device.

"Meet back here in an hour to discuss the mission." Steve replied and went to get Bucky. You and Tony smile.

You know what we could in an hour?" Tony asked, smirking. You rolled your eyes and scoff.

"You wish, Stark."

———

Steve came running into the room, Bucky trailing behind him. Bucky put his hand through his hair and let out an exasperated sigh.

"Ok, guys. This mission, we need to distract a Hydra agent." Steve said sternly and you smiled. This should be easy.

Tony nodded and chuckled softly. Easy mission.

"Meanwhile, me and Bucky wi—,"

"Bucky and I..." Steve interrupted and Bucky chuckled. Tony rolled his eyes.

"Bucky and I, will sneak into his room and get the files from his computer." Stark finished.

"Ok so we need a distraction." You said and everyone nodded. You smirked.

"I got one. I'll be the distraction." You said and Steve nodded. Tony raised a brow suspiciously.

"I promise I won't get hurt, guys." You said and the men sighed. Bucky and Steve glanced at each other.

"Ok then, suit up." Steve said, he was about to leave when he glanced back at you guys.

"Actually wear your best clothes."

———

Tony was wearing a nice buttoned up shirt and black trousers. He sprayed some cologne on and combed his hair perfectly.

He walked out of his room to see Steve wearing a blue button up, with black trousers as well. His blond locks falling into place. His muscles perfectly aligned beneath the shirt.

Bucky had his hair perfect to the side. He had a black button up with black jeans. The jeans hugged his thighs and muscles.

"Where's Y/N?" Steve asked and Tony shrugged.

"Sorry I'm late." Tony turned around and his eyes widen.

You were wearing an elegant, yet very sexy, low cut dress. You wore matching red heels to go with your red dress. Tony's breath hitched.