Been So Long/Smut/Requested

Requested by samjo2021

#15: "Don't die on me.....Please."
#203: Shower Sex

Warnings: Smut and Cursing

Sorry about the delay. But here it is!

———
Steve and Bucky had made it to the jet and were getting ready to leave. You and Rhodey quickly raced up to catch them.

Falcon caught up and fired his guns at you guys. You growled.

"Vision, Get this dude off me!" Rhodey yelled as Falcon shot at him.

Vision fired a beam at the sky aiming at Sam Wilson. Sam quickly went to the right. Rhodey almost got hit by the beam but you took it.

Tony watched as you fell to the ground helplessly.

"Y/N!"

You fell to the ground roughly and Tony raced over to You. His heart pounding in his chest.

Tony held you in his arms. Tears welling up in his eyes. He didn't expect you to leave him like this.

Tony glared up at Steve and Bucky, flying in a plane. You took the shot for Rhodey.

"Friday, I-I-Is She?" He couldn't bring himself to say it. He clutched you tighter.

"I detect a slow heartbeat, sir" The Ai replied and Tony cried harder. Tears coming down his cheeks as he clenched your body.

"Y/N Please wake up!" He yelled and everyone was quiet. Sam flew to the ground.

"Tony I'm sorry." Tony glared at him and shot him backwards. Tony looked down at your figure.

"Come on Y/N." He said and bit his lower lip, forcing himself not to cry.

"Don't Die On me.....Please." He croaked and he buried his head into your stomach.

Nat tried to pry him off of you as the medics pulled you in.

"Tony we have to go." She said and Tony refused. She was finally able to pry him off of you.

At the hospital Tony never left your side. Then the horrible beeping noise filled Tony's ears. You were flat-lining.

"CLEAR!" the doctor yelled and tried to revive you. It went on for a few minutes. Before they gave up.

Tony's eyes widen. A doctor walked towards him.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Stark."

He sobbed and flew back to the tower, the doctors retrieved your body. And they buried you.

———

Tony shot awake, his breathing hardened. It's been a year since your death. The bed wasn't the same without you.

He got out of his bed and walked towards his lab. The Avengers were seated in the kitchen area.

"Hey, Tony." Bucky said and Tony ignored him. They weren't fighting anymore. But they never talked that much.

Steve was a bit agitated that he ignored Bucky. He cleared his throat as Tony went to get coffee.

"Bucky said Hi." Steve said and he glanced at Tony. Tony still ignored and Steve stood up.

"Tony." He warned and Tony faced the older man.

"Yes?"

"Bucky said Hi, and you didn't say anything." Steve said.

"Steve it's fine." Bucky said and gave Tony an apologetic look. Steve put his hands on his hips.

"No it's not. Tony hasn't spoke to you in about six months." Steve said and glared at Tony.