Karma's a Bitch/Requested

Requested by Awgher

Warnings: Cursing

———

People often tell you, It must be fun to be adopted by The Tony Stark.

Well, they're wrong. Unless, they like the idea of being neglected by him 24/7.

You loved Tony like a father. He was a father figure to you of course. But he was always stuck in his stupid lab.

Building and tinkering with his suits. You realized he wanted to help save the world. But he never had time for you.

That's what it's felt like for the past month.

You didn't like the feeling of being alone. Tony basically isolated himself from you. Always in his lab or doing something else.

"Hey, Tony, wanna do something?"

"Busy." He would always reply. You've had enough of his stupid games. He either was going to at least do something with you, or you'd leave.

At least one thing. That's all your asking for. He could ruffle your hair and you'd be happy.

You sat on your bed, bored as hell. You felt tears come down your cheeks. You started to cry.

You've never felt so lonely before in your life. Apparently Jarvis notified Tony about you, because Tony was peeking through the door.

"What do you want?" You asked and wiped your tears away. Tony felt his heart pound in his chest.

"Look, Y/N. I'm sorry I haven't been paying attention to you." Tony said and sat onto the bed next to you.

You looked up at him, a small smile crept onto your lips. You nodded and wiped your tears away.

Back then you actually believed that prick. But now, you knew better.

He promised to not neglect you, but instead he kept doing it. He kept isolating himself from you.

That's when you decided to leave. The house was way to toxic for you to live in. You'd self-harm every time he'd ignore you.

You hated the neglecting everyday. You just wanted him to notice you. Just once.

You left the home a year later. You never looked back. You went to live with your Best friend, Wade.

He helped you control your powers and you soon became the best Mercenary in town. Well, other than Wade of course.

You expected Tony to come look for you and try to get you back. It had been 3 years until he found you.

I guess he had no time, huh.

You were on the roof of your apartment analyzing the city. Using your powers to levitate you into the air.

You heard the sound of metal and repulsers. You rolled your eyes and looked behind you.

"Well, look who finally showed up." You taunted and Tony stepped out of his suit. He looked older and more tired.

His eyes red and puffy, he looked at you.

"Y/N, I'm sorry I didn't come sooner. I couldn't fi—,"

"Another excuse." You growled and used your magic to put you back on ground. Tony's eyes widen and he grinned.

"Controlled your powers, huh?"

"No thanks to you." Tony sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry I neglected you." Tony said and you scoffed. You walked towards the man, who you once called father.

"All I wanted was one fucking day, where you noticed me." You growled in anger. Tony gulped and looked away.

"We can't get what we want. I learned that the hard way." You said and started to walk towards the door on the roof.

"Y/N, Please!" Tony yelled and grasped your arm. You pulled your arm out of his grasp.

"Come back home." He mumbled and you looked him in the eyes.

"I am home, Tony." You sneered and started to walk down the stairs towards Wade's apartment.

Tony stood awestruck on top of the roof. Afraid to go after you. Fuck he messed up. Big time.

You left your father there, helpless and alone. Well, now he knows how it feels. How it feels to be neglected 24/7.

But, You loved Tony like a father.

Key word: Loved