Oh Tee Pee/Requested

Requested by queenbee4bebe

Warnings: Cursing

———

Tony and you used to date, then you both decided to part ways. You both thought it be better for the both of you.

Although it was tearing both of you apart. All Tony thought about was you. You wanted Tony back.

You guys didn't want to admit it and kept quiet about it. Only greeting each other when you two saw each other.

This also tore the Avengers apart, for different reasons.

"NO MY OTP??!" Sam yelled and fell to his knees dramatically.

"What's an Oh Tee Pee?" Bucky asked and Sam rolled his eyes.

"How much you wanna bet they'll get back together soon?" Nat asked and Clint smirked.

"A month." Sam said and Clint Scoffed.

"Half a month." Clint said Bucky and Steve looked at each other.

"We say a week." They both said.

"Bitch please, give it 5 days," Natasha said and Bruce nodded in agreement.

"Ok bet 50 dollars." Sam said and everyone took out their cash and put it on the table.

"Bruce isn't going to be in the bet, so give him the money." Clint said and everyone nodded. They trusted Bruce so they handed the money to him.

"Let the games begin."

———
Day 2
———

Tony trudged into the kitchen and made a b-line for the coffee pot. Clint was beside him and smirked.

"Stark." Clint greeted and Tony raised a brow at him as he poured coffee into his mug. Tony took his mug and left the room. Clint sighed and walked into the living room.

"I don't know Nat. Seems like your going to have to pay 50 soon." Clint said, smirking and Natasha scoffed.

"We'll see Barton." She taunted and left the room. Clint plopped onto the couch and turned the TV on.

Steve and Bucky walked in next and made breakfast.

"Breakfasts ready!" Bucky yelled. Hurried footsteps were heard. You and Tony ran over to get food.

You both glanced at each other before grabbing food. Tony sat on the opposite side of you. Neither of you spoke to one another.

The Avengers stayed silent and watched the both of you. Steve cleared his throat causing everyone to turn to him.

"So, anyone's day interesting?" He asked and no one seemed to say anything.

"I beat Sam up in sparring." Bucky said smiling.

"THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!" Sam yelled and glared at Bucky from across the table.

Tony and you chuckled silently. Bruce smiled and tapped onto Tony's shoulder. Tony looked up and Bruce whispered something into his ear.

Tony choked on his food and gave Bruce a weird look.

"Are you crazy?!" He yelled and Bruce shrugged.

"What did he say?" Sam asked and thrusted a fork full of bacon into his mouth. Tony's ears grew a bit red and he stayed silent.

You finished your plate and washed it. Once you've put it away you left the room. Tony was second to finish, instead of cleaning the plate he left it in the sink.

He walked towards his lab. The Avengers all exchanged glances.

"I don't know, Nat." Clint said and Natasha smirked at him.

"Wait and see."

———
Last Day/Day 5
———

"You're going to have to pay up Romanoff." Steve said and Clint smirked. He slid next to her in the couch.

"How does it feel to lose a bet?" He asked chuckling.

Natasha smirked as she was about to answer. But then Bruce ran into the living room.

"They're together again." He claimed and took a deep breath. His face red with embarrassment.

"How do you know?" Clint asked and Bruce pointed to the hallway. Clint and Sam went to inspect.

They shrugged.

"Nothings happe-,"

"Fuck Y/N!" Clint's eyes widen and Sam chuckled silently. They both ran out of the hallway before they could hear Tony yell out your name again.

"Pay up boys." Nat said holding her hand out. Everyone groaned and gave her their 50 dollar bills.

"Wanda we're going on a girls night out tonight!" Natasha yelled running to the other woman's room.

"Damn Nat's good." Clint said and Steve nodded in agreement.

"Thank the lord my OTP is back together!" Sam yelled and smiled. Bucky rolled his eyes and glared at him.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHAT THE HELL IS AN OH TEE PEE!?!"