Stressed, Depressed, But Well Dressed/Requested

^^^I do not own this edit, all rights to original owner!

Requested by sophialaraq

Warnings: Cursing, Angst?

———

Tony walked into the tower one day, anger still set in his mind. He couldn't believe Steve had the fucking nerve to bring Bucky into the tower.

Tony knew that Barnes meant no harm. That he was brainwashed and all. He was still a bit pissed with him about it. But fucking Steve Rogers is a different matter.

He was beyond angry with the Solider. Lying to him in his fucking face about it! Tony constantly told himself to calm down and get over it. But the same rage would come back, making him hate Steve Rogers more and more everyday.

He couldn't trust him after that. He couldn't face him after that. So now, Rogers decides to make a surprise visit with his parent's murderer.

"Rogers," Tony growled, venom laced in his voice. You watched Tony glare at Steve with pure hatred. Steve gave him an apologetic look.

"Tony, I can explain," He said and walked over to him. Tony backed away a couple steps. His hand intertwined with yours. Steve saw the gesture instantly and he narrowed his eyes at you.

"So, this is what you were up to while I was protecting Bucky?" Steve angrily asked. Bucky just stood beside him, not wanting to start another argument.

"Steve, he was in pain," You said trying to reason with him.

"And Bucky wasn't!?!" Steve asked, raising his voice. Bucky put a hand onto his shoulder, telling him to calm down.

"Of course Bucky was in pain! They both were! But sometimes you are so narrow-minded to realize shit like that!" You growled, you regretted the words as soon as you said them.

"I feel betrayed, by my own sibling," Steve said, chuckling dryly. You scoffed causing him to avert his eyes back at you.

"That's rich coming from you," You taunt making him sigh in annoyance. Tony was now glaring at Steve with full on hate. Bucky and you give each other looks.

"Steve, maybe we shouldn't start so—,"

"Bucky, it's ok. Tony will let you back in the tower, right?" Steve asked looking back at Tony. This time Tony chuckled dryly, his hand still tightly intertwined with yours.

"If you think I'm going to let him back in the damn tower, you are out of your fucking mind!" He yelled at the soldier. You squeezed Tony's hand reassuringly.

"Tony calm down," You mumble and he shot a look at you. He nodded and took a deep breath, hoping to control his anger.

He narrowed his eyes at the solider, and shook his head in anger.

"I can't deal with this right now," Tony said, an edge to his voice. His hand left yours and he retreated to his bedroom. You heard the door lock and you looked at your brother.

"Wow, you really are stupid at times Steve," You said and glared at him.

"I just want what's best for Bucky,"

"So do I Steve! But don't bring him in here after the fucking argument you had with Tony. Let him mourn, then maybe bring him in," You explain. Bucky gave you a sincere look of apology.

"Bucky, this isn't your fault. It's these two knuckleheads. They gotta put their shit aside," You said and Bucky gave you a small smile.

You retreated to Tony's bedroom. Steve and Bucky talked as you left. You slipped into the bedroom and closed the door behind you. You turn to see Tony sitting on the edge of his bed. His heads in his hands as he mumbled a curse.

"Tony?" You mutter and he ignored your call. His head hung as his hands crept away from his face. His body shook silently as he tried to calm down.

You sat next to Tony, he rested his head against your shoulder. He sucked in a breath and his chin quivered. You were finally able to see his face as you put your fingers through his soft hair.

His gaze dropped to the ground as he felt tears brim. You hugged him tightly and his bottom lip stick out in a pout. He tried to calm himself down once again.

You kissed the top of his head and pulled him closer to you. He finally faced you and he let out a sob.

"What am I gonna do?" He choked out and you felt your heart break at the state he was in.

"Tony, Steve's just being....well Steve. He's doing what he feels is right for Bucky. He's his best friend, he acts this certain way for that reason," You explained and Tony has tears coming down his cheeks.

"He killed my parents Y/N. I thought I'd get over it by now, but every time I look at him I just......." He pauses and swallows thickly.

"He's an innocent man, he was brainwashed, he didn't mean no harm, I keep telling myself this but it still hurts," He said, the last part coming out as a whisper as he broke down in tears.

You couldn't imagine how hard it was for him. All you could do was comfort him and tell him everything would be ok. But was it? Steve and Bucky were still outside. Your brother is such a pain in the ass sometimes.

You get up to go talk Steve and Bucky. Most likely to tell them to come over later, Tony wouldn't be coming out anytime soon.

Tony grasped your wrist just as you were about to leave. You look back at him, he was giving you his puppy dog eyes, and he was pouting.

"Don't leave," He murmured and you clenched your jaw.

"I was just going to go talk to Steve and Bucky," He shook his head and pulled you into bed with him. You chuckled as you fell onto the bed with him. Tony cuddled closer to you, causing you to smile.

He wrapped his arms around you, his head rested near yours. His big brown eyes gazed into yours for a few seconds. He gave you a small smile before he closed his eyes.

"I love you," He mumbled sleepily. You couldn't help but grin as you replied,

"I love you too, Tiny Stark,"