Neglected/Dad!Tony Stark

Some bad language and horrible things said about Spider-Man.

Your character starts to hate Peter. And Peter starts to say some not nice things

You loved your father with all your heart.

You were adopted by him and the Avengers, but you felt more closer to Tony.

You've always called him and other avengers dad. You've called some mom.

But Tony never called you son/babygirl/daughter.

Not even a nickname. Only Kid. Like What the Fuck.

You just thought he needed time. It's been 12 years and this asshole hasn't said shit.

Your currently 15 years old. You were three when the Avengers found you. You were lucky to be alive.

You woke up and stretched, you smiled widely and turned off Your Captain America Alarm.

You sighed and smelt the scent of Pancakes in the air. You smiled and raced into the kitchen.

You were in your Pajamas, excitedly waiting for breakfast. As if on cue, your best friend Peter Parker raced through.

You and Peter have been best friends for what's felt like forever. Then when he got recruited for the war between Tony and Steve. The friendship grew more.

Best Friends forever.

You were stuffing pancakes into your mouth, when Tony said,

"Hey, Kid, remember to take out the trash." With a mouth full of bacon. You nodded and began to put your dishes away.

The rest of the Avengers were eating at the table around you. Bucky and Steve gorged on bacon and sausage.

Sam and Bucky arguing, Loki and Thor having a burping contest. It was complete chaos. Peter walked into the room.

He smiled at you and gave you a hug.

"Hey Y/N." He said. You chuckled and ruffled his hair.

"Hey Pete." You replied and he helped you wash the dishes. Once you guys were done you propped onto the couch and turned the TV on.

Peter sat next to you and chuckled. You and Peter skimmed through many channels before powering the TV back off.

Peter smiled and ran into the living room. Everyone gathered there and were talking.

You and Peter just stood their unable to process what they were saying.

"Y/N, you and Peter need to go to school." Tony said and looked at his watch. You nodded and hugged your family.

"Bye Dad." You said.

"Bye kiddo." He said back. Peter waved.

"Bye Mr. Stark."

"Bye Son." Tony said and continued to look at his watch. The room froze. Your heart clenched.

You turned around and gulped.

He just called Peter his son. Jealousy began to boil up inside you. Tony looked up and he gave Peter an apologetic look.

"Sorry about that Peter." He said.

"It's fine Mr, Stark." Peter said. You roll your eyes.

"Anyway have a fun day at school." He said, Peter nodded and you just walked away.

How fucking dare he call Peter his son.

All you got was kiddo, and Peter got upgraded to Son. This is complete bullshit.