Goals/Requested

Requested by 80s_outsider_fangirl

#57: "Is that my shirt?"
#59: "You own my heart."

Warnings: Cursing

———

If someone in Stark Tower were to be asked the question,

"Who's couple goals in the tower?"

Everyone's answer is always you and Tony. It's become so sickeningly sweet. Natasha and Wanda find it cute. Steve's glad to see Tony happy.

Sam and Clint think it's annoying as shit. You guys holding hands and making out all the damn time.

Bucky doesn't care. He knows how a person can be with their love interest. How dorky and loving a person can get. It's because that's true love.

Clint rememberers one time when he was seated on the couch and eating cereal. He had headphones on listening to music. He popped an earbud out to make sure no one snuck up on him.

He hears a thud and turns around to see you standing near the kitchen. He noticed the large shirt you were wearing. Before he could ask, Tony walked in after, shirtless and groggy.

"Is that my shirt?" Tony asked and pecked your lips sleepily. Clint rolled his eyes and put his earbuds back in.

He tried putting the volume higher, but he could still feel the present of the icky love in the air. Sam finally wakes up and walks in with Bucky. Steve ran into the room and smirked at you & Tony.

"They are such couple goals." Wanda said, fangirling in the corner. Natasha agreed and put her binoculars close to her eyes again.

"They are literally 5 feet away from us." Sam said, clearly annoyed.

"You think we don't know that you idiot?" Loki asked as he took out a telescope. Steve just chuckled and went to make breakfast.

Tony was smiling as you and him chatted. Clint and Sam watched, disgusted.

"Ew, love." Clint said and Sam looked away when Tony kissed you.

"Can they make out somewhere else?" He asked rolling his eyes.

Wanda couldn't stop herself from shrieking like a fan girl. Loki was able to keep his cool. Natasha as well.

"Guys! You started without me!" Scott said, dragging Wade and Peter with him. They sat next to Loki and watched you & Tony.

"Creeps." Sam said and rolled his eyes jokingly. You and Tony finished breakfast and moved to the couch. You laid on his chest, making him grin.

"Man, he loves her so much." Bucky mumbled and Clint narrowed his eyes at you two from the top of the fridge.

"Yeah, Too Much."

"Why the fuck are you on the fridge?" Bucky asked bewildered. Tony pressed his lips firmly against yours. You smiled and chuckled against his lips.

"I love you." He murmured against your lips. Loki pressed is hand against his heart.

"Love you too dork." You said kissing his cheek. He chuckled and sat up wrapping an arm around you.

"Can you guys get any more romantic!?" Sam asked, gagging. You laughed at him and look at Tony.

"What can I say? You own my heart." He said, causing Sam and Clint to roll their eyes. Loki shrieked and held onto Natasha's arm.

"MY OTP!" Scott yelled and collapsed into Wade's arms. Peter just watched smiling like a small child. 

You kissed Tony deeply, causing him to smirk against the kiss. He pinned you down beneath him, switching positions.

"Ok. Please don't have sex here!" Sam said. Scott froze and shoved his camera out of the way. Natasha and Loki shamelessly took multiple photos.

"This is why I don't read fan fiction." Clint mumbled.

"That's a total lie! Clint reads fan fiction about himself all the time!" Sam yelled as Clint tackled him to the ground.

"I read fan fiction about Steve." Bucky added causing everyone to freeze. Sam looks at the readers like he was on the office.

"Now I gotta deal with two of them?!"