Outsmart/Requested

Requested by Expathyl

Warnings: Cursing,

———

Outsmarting Tony was your favorite thing to do. Wether it be in the lab or in front of the Avengers, it's always hilarious.

Tony on the other hand didn't like it. No, he fucking loved it.

Tony's biggest turn on is when you outsmart him. It was just so hot to him for some reason.

You knew this, not because he told you. It kind of just happened. You read his mind, trying to find the solution. Instead you stumbled upon the dirty part of Tony's brain. 

You were in the lab with Bruce and Tony. They were having a bit of a hard time trying to figure out an equation.

It wasn't just any equation though, it was one for Tony's new Nanotechnology suit. You bit your lower lip in thought and stared at the different parts of the armor.

You twisted your wrist so you could see the other side of the armor. You stared at the hologram and groaned in annoyance.

Tony watched you intently, his mind ignoring its intentions and thinking about you. His tongue traced his lips as he observed you.

The way you cocked your head in thought and when you bit your lip. He smirked and focused back onto the suit.

"For fucks sake, Tony." You mumble to yourself. You tried to get into Tony's mind to figure out if he figured it out already.

You roll your eyes and smirked. Bruce walked over to his side of the desk. His back to you two as he looked at the screen.

You sighed and leaned over to Tony. He raised a brow and crossed his arms.

"We've been here for hours." You groan and wrap your hands around his neck. Tony nodded and refused to make eye contact with you.

"How about we do something more fun?" You whispered and he stared at you in surprise. You captured his lips with yours.

Tony responded quickly and deepened the kiss. You sucked his bottom lip, causing a moan to erupt from his throat. He placed his hands onto your waist.

You both separated and took deep breaths. Tony was about to kiss you again when you dodged his lips.

"I GOT IT!" You yelled and ran over to Bruce and told him. His eyes widen and he went back to the equation.

"Y/N, you're fantastic!" Bruce yelled and hugged you. You hugged him back and smiled. You smirked at Tony who was narrowing his eyes at you. A pout forming onto his lips.

"I know Bruce, I know."