Tension/Requested

Requested by Dr1780

Warnings: Smut, Cursing

———

Nick was introducing you to the Avengers. You would be their newest recruit. You've read up on these 'Avengers' and were ready to meet them.

The first one you saw was Steve Rogers. He was standing next to the door waiting for you. He gave you a charming smile and extended his hand.

"I'm Steve Rogers, pleasure to meet you." He said and you smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you too." You said and looked around the enormous building. Steve's eyes wandered onto your body.

"Who's the new chick?" Clint asked, looking at your ass. Steve shrugged and watched as you made your way towards the lab.

Bruce and Tony had heard of you, the newest recruit. They stood beside their lab tables.

"We don't need a new recruit." Tony groaned and Bruce rolled his eyes. Bruce watched as you entered the lab.

Your eyes glanced at the board with the equations. Tony rolled his eyes.

"Need help reading it?" He asked and you scoffed.

"I know Quantum Physics when I see it, Mr Stark." You replied and Tony's eyes widen. Clint and Steve watched from the doorway.

"Guessing you're using Nano-Tech to make a new suit?" You asked, smirking. Tony nodded, jaw slightly open.

Bruce's eyes widen and he grinned. He extended his hand and you shook it.

"Bruce Banner, I'm Y/N." You said and he nodded. Natasha entered the lab and smiled as the men stared at you.

"I see you've met Y/N, already." She commented and you sent her a smirk.

"Nat, it's been too long." You said and she chuckled. You both hugged and everyone watched, amused.

"Wait, do you two know each other?" Tony asked pointing to you and Nat. You rolled your eyes in annoyance.

"No shit, Nat's my best friend." You said. You heard Clint clear his throat.

"Excuse Me!?" He asked Natasha with an offended look on his face. You and Natasha smiled at him.

"Clint you're our best friend, too." You said and he grinned. Steve and Bruce smiled widely at you.

"So lets get you situated."
———

Soon enough you've become close with the Avengers. Then being your family and having a really strong bond with them.

You were currently in the lab, where you and Bruce were working. You and him were having a pretty difficult time on answering the equations.

But you guys soon came to a resolution.

"Need help?" Stark's voice echoed throughout the lab. You snorted and rolled your eyes.

"No thanks." You said and Bruce chuckled. Tony frowned and growled in anger. He didn't like the fact his Science Bro was hanging out with someone else.

"Bruce I need your help with something." Tony said and you rolled your eyes.

"Well we're kind of busy at the moment." You said and Bruce nodded. Tony clenched his fists.

"Bruce, I need your help, please." Tony said again through gritted teeth. Bruce sighed and was going to help him, but you grasped his wrist.

"No Tony, me and Bruce have been working on this for hours." You said and Bruce agreed with you again.

Tony walked closer to you. You growled and left your tools on the table, facing him.

"Bruce, I—,"

"Fuck off Tony." You snarled. Bruce could practically feel the air ease up with Tension. He didn't want to be apart of it.

"What did you say to me?" He grunted and his eyes flickered to your face. You smirked and Bruce quickly left the scene.

"What you heard." You said and Tony pressed his lips onto yours. You smirked against his lips.

Tony moved his hands to your hips and you moved your hands around his neck. Tony's tongue grazed your lips, begging for entrance.

You obliged and Tony's tongue entered your mouth swiftly.

Tony pinned you against the edge of the lab table. He swiftly moved everything off the desk with his right hand. He propped you up onto the desk and you moan.

He brought his lips lower and lower, towards your neck. He separated from you to take his shirt off. The shirt was soon discarded on the ground and he was already pulling your shirt off.

Meanwhile, you were taking his pants off. Tony attached his lips to your jaw once more. You groaned internally and bucked your hips into his.

You felt his member grow more erect and he moaned silently. You smirked and traced your palm around the bulge in his pants.

Tony bit his lower lip and his breathing got harder. You felt yourself almost scream, when Tony grunted.

Soon his boxers were too tight for his member. Tony impatiently tugged your jeans off, along with your undergarments.

"Fuck me raw, Stark." You growled into his ear, causing him to throw his head back in pleasure.

Tony quickly pulled his boxers down, revealing his semi-hard length. You groaned as you felt it enter you.

Tony thrusted his hips forward, his member deep inside of you. You groaned and clutched the side of the desk. Your legs wrapped around Tony's torso.

You brought your arms to hug Tony's back as he thrusted back into you again. You threw your head back and dug your nails deep into his skin.

"Oh fuck, Tony." You moaned and Tony started to quicken his pace. You felt his thrusts get sloppy after you reached your high.

Tony continued to thrust into you until he had reached his climax. He separated from you and started to put his clothes on, before anyone saw.

"Well, that was unexpected." He commented and you nodded. You sent Tony a look.

"You think we were loud?" You asked. Before Stark could reply, a very loud and angry Bucky Barnes was heard from the other room.

"COULD YOU GUYS BE ANY FUCKING LOUDER?!"