You're Wrong!/Requested

Requested by Sprinklesrawsome123

Warnings: Cursing

Sibling!Tony Stark

———

You had been secretly dating Bucky behind Tony's back. Of course you knew what Bucky did.

You were angry, but then you got to talking to him. You started to understsnd him more and you fell for him. 

You were talking to him as you ate breakfast. You chuckled at his cute banter and leaned over to kiss him.

He kissed back and you both smiled through the kiss.

"Y/N Stark!" Tony yelled and you both separated quickly. Tony glared at both of you.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled and Bucky stood up from his seat.

"Sir your ass down Barnes! You're lucky I brought you into this fucking tower, after what you've done!" Tony yelled and Bucky looked down in shame.

You stood up in front of Bucky defensively.

"Cut it out Tony!" You yelled and Tony stared at you in shock.

"Y/N, really?" He asked pointing to Bucky.

"I love him Tony. Get that through your selfish brain! He was brainwashed! I thought maybe by now you'd understand! Back in the cave or whatever, it was understandable because you just found out! It's been a year Tony!" You said and Tony stared at you.

Bucky intertwined his fingers with you and you smiled at him. Tony huffed and licked his lips nervously.

"Ok, it's your life. But Bucky don't you dare hurt her." Tony warned and Bucky nodded.

"I'm really sorry Tony." Bucky said and Tony nodded. Tony sent him a small smile.

"Yeah ok, just no making out in front of me." He said and you chuckled.

"Ok." You said and Tony left the room.

"Should we tell him we had sex in his room?" You asked and Bucky chuckled.

"No he'll find out soon enough, but he won't be mad at us." Bucky said and you gave him a look.

"How do you know?" You asked.

"I left a condom used by Steve on his bed." Bucky said and you laughed loudly.

"I don't wanna know how you got that." You said and Bucky rolled his eyes.

You grabbed his collar and pushed his lips down towards yours. He cupped your cheek. You both separated and grinned at him.

"I love you, Barnes." You said and Bucky smirked.

"I love you, too Stark."

"STEVE WHY DID YOU FONDUE ON MY BED?" Tony yelled.

"I guess he found the condom." You said. Bucky nodded and grinned wickedly.

"Yeah, let's leave."