Question/Requested

Requested by TheIronWOMAN

Warnings: Cursing

#73: "Oh, are you ticklish?"
#55: "Shut up and kiss me already."
#56: "Are you flirting with me?"

———

"Let's play a game!" Clint squeaked and sat next to you on the couch. You nodded and looked at him.

"Ok close your eyes." You gave him a look.

"Clint, the last time we played a game and I closed my eyes, it didn't go so well."  You add.

Wade pops out of no where and says,

"Would you say, it didn't feel so good?"

Clint and you both ignore him causing him to flip you both off.

Clint gave you a pointed look and you obeyed his command. You closed your eyes and waited for Clint to say something.

"Ok you have to answer these questions really fast." Clint said, unaware the team was walking into the room.

Clint rubbed his hands together menacingly and smirked. Then he spoke quickly

"Who's more of a dad Bruce or me?"

"You." You spat quickly, your eyes widen.

"That's new." You said and Clint shushed you. You chuckled as he brought up a new question.

"Who's dumber Steve or Me?"

"You." The word slipped off your tongue easily. Steve and Bucky tried to contain their laughter. Tony and Nat watched amused form the corner. Loki, Thor and Bruce just watched in dismay.

"Rude." Clint mumbled.

"Anyway, Who's hotter Nat or Steve?"

"Steve!" You cock your head to the side in thought.

"Damn that's way new." You mumble and Clint continues his fast questions.

"Who would you rather fuck Steve or Bucky?"

"Bucky." Steve made an offended sound as Bucky chuckled.

"Who would you rather fuck me or Bucky?"

"Pfft, Bucky." The Avengers stifle their rising laughter.

"Fuck, why so rude?" Clint asked and moved onto his next question.

"Who would you rather fuck Bucky or Sam?"

"Bucky." Sam rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall.

"Damn you have your mind set on a certain super soldier." Clint said causing you to smile.

"I guess you can say that."

"Ok last one. But there's really no point, who would you rather fuck Bucky or Tony?" He said quickly.

"Tony." The name rolled of your tongue easily. No hesitation or anything. Everyone stared at you.

"Ok that's way new!" You said a bit shocked. Clint finally noticed the audience behind him and smirked.

"Why'd you pick Tony?" He asked, smiling innocently.

"Idk. Force of habit."

"You think Tony's hot?" Clint asked, ignoring your last response. You scoffed causing Tony to look a bit offended.

"Of course he is. Everyone in this fucking Tower is hot." You said smiling. When you heard no response, you sighed.

"I guess, Tony is hot." You said.

"ArE yOu FlIrTiNg WiTh mE?!" Tony asked in a high-pitched voice. You opened your eyes in surprise. You saw all the Avengers staring at you.

You glare at Clint.

"I will kill you Barton." You mumble.

"Whatever you called me stupid." He said crossing his arms. You rolled your eyes and looked at your team. 

"I can explain." You said, then you ran off to your room. Afraid to face them. Everyone raised a brow.

Tony leapt up and went after you. You narrowed your eyes at him and laid onto your bed.

"You need something Stark?" You asked sitting up. Tony stared at you.

"Shut up and kiss me already." He mumbled and pressed his lips against yours. You took it by surprise but instantly kiss back.

You felt his hands move down to your abdomen. You chuckled against his touch.

"Oh, are you ticklish?" He murmured against your lips. His soft ones pressed light kisses to your jaw.

You chuckled and he pulled away.

"Well that's one way to have a conversation." Steve mumbled and closed the door hurriedly.

"Please use protection!" He yelled and slipped a condom underneath the door. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"We might as well put the condom to good use."