Wasn't Me/Requested

Requested by queenbee4bebe

#113: "Where did all these puppies come from?"

Warnings: Cursing

———

Tony was sleeping soundly, he cuddled closer to his pillow and slept.

He felt something rustle next to him. He suspected it was you and ignored it.

Then he felt something lick his face. He cracked open an eye and yawned.

He turned to see 4 puppies in bed. He jolted and he woke up quickly. He fell out of bed and he looked around.

He stood back up and stared at the puppies on his bed.

"What the hell?" He whispered and watched as one of the puppies cocked its head to the side.

He smiled and patted its head gently. They all had tags, different colors.

He chuckled, he knew you had something to do with this.

He read one of the puppies tag,

"Anthony Stark Jr."

He rolled his eyes and picked up all the puppies. Two under each arm, he carefully made his way to the living room.

You were on the couch giggling with Clint. You burst out laughing as you saw Tony walk out with the puppies.

"HOLY SHIT BEST PRANK EVER!" Clint yelled and high-fived you.

Tony gently placed the puppies onto the ground. He kept Anthony Stark Jr in his arms.

"Where did all these puppies come from?" He asked and started petting the puppy on his arm.

Clint pointed to you and you stuck your tongue out at him.

"Yeah, I totally did not buy these with your credit card." You said and Tony sighed.

"We can't keep them all." He said and you smirked.

"Actually, I got the rest for the Avengers. 1 for us, 1 for Bruce, 1 for Bucky and Steve, and 1 for Nat and Clint." You said and Tony scoffed.

"They aren't going to wa—,"

"PUPPIES!" Steve yelled and held one close to his chest.

"That ones for you and Bucky!" You said and he smiled. He cuddled the puppy closer to his chest.

"Bucky look! We can name him James!" Steve said and Bucky smiled. He petted the puppy's head and it wagged it's tail happily.

You sent Tony a smirk.

"You were saying?" You asked as Bruce picked up a puppy. Nat and Clint already arguing over the name of theirs.

"How about Sam and the others?" He asked.

"They got cats and birds or whatever." You said, remembering Scott got a pet ant. Tony nodded and sat next to you on the couch.

You kissed the puppy's head and Tony pouted.

"Big baby." You said and pecked his lips.

"EW GUYS NOT IN FRONT OF THE PUPPIES!" Clint said covering his puppy's eyes.

"THIS IS NOT A PUPPY ZONE!" Steve said and started walking out. Bucky rolled his eyes.

"Ruining their innocent minds!" Bruce said and walked out next.

You and Tony rolled your eyes.

"Dumbasses." You both mumble and chuckle. You smirk and held the puppy in your arms.

"Also Tony, I think Anthony took a shit on your bed, ok bye!" You said and left the room.

"WAIT WHAT?!"