My Phone/Requested

Requested by salvatorescoven

#73: "Oh are you ticklish?"
#136: "give me back my phone!"

Warnings: Cursing

———

Tony growled in annoyance as Peter and you ran around the facility. Tony looked around for both of you.

He was peacefully tinkering on his suit when you two barged in and took his belongings. He was pretty sure one of you stole his phone.

He sighed and looked around the living room. He saw Bruce sitting on the couch. He was calmly watching TV.

"Bruce, have you seen Y/N and Spider-Boy?" He asked and Bruce shook his head.

Tony growled in annoyance and walked towards the kitchen. Bucky and Sam were stuffing their faces with food.

Tony raised a brow and walked around them cautiously. He headed into the hallway. He heard chuckles coming from Peter's room.

Peter had a room in the Avengers Tower. He didn't live here like the others, but he would stay over for missions and stuff.

Tony crept towards Peter's room and slammed the door opened. Peter let out a girlish scream and jumped high.

Tony noticed the teen had stuck to the ceiling. Out of the boys pocket was Tony's cellphone.

"Come back here you little sh—Parasite!" Tony yelled and Peter crawled away. 

Peter was still on the ceiling crawling around the facility. Tony was running after him angrily.

"Give me back my phone, Parker!" He yelled and Peter stuck his tongue out at him. Tony ran after him and soon bumped into Steve.

Steve chuckled at the game and left Tony go. Tony lost track of Peter and looked around. He was confused and sighed.

He saw you walked out of the living room. You turned to him, your eyes widen. Tony ran after you as well.

"Shit!" You said and tried to run, but Tony caught you. He pinned you to the wall.

"Where's Parker?" He asked and you sighed

"Who's Parker?" You asked and Tony growled in annoyance.

"You know who's Parker." Tony said and you shook your head.

"Peter."

"Never heard of him." You said smirking. Tony rolled his eyes. You pushed your lips against his and Tony kissed back. You separated and tickled his sides.

Tony chuckled and tried to get away from you.

"Oh, are you ticklish?" You asked smirking. Tony's ears turned a bit red and he sighed.

"By the way, Peter's behind you." You said and Tony turned to see the teenager. Peter dropped from the ceiling and gave Tony his phone back.

You and Peter high-fived each other and walked away.

Tony narrowed his eyes at you two. Then he turned on his phone, his eyes widen. He growled in anger.

"WHY IS CLINT ON MY LOCK-SCREEN!?"