Stressed Out/Requested

Requested by Expathyl

Warnings: Cursing, Smut,

———

"That's it, I'm going to do it." You said walking into the living room.  Natasha and Clint were the only ones there.

It happened again. Tony barges into the room to have sex with you. Once he climaxes he leaves you to do the rest on your own.

"I'm just going to do what Bruce said." You stated and plopped down next to them.

"Really?" Clint asked and you nodded.

"What else am I going to do?!" You said quite angrily.

"That bad?" Nat asked and you nodded. Clint raised a brow and before he could say something, you said,

"It's like having sex with someone but doing completely nothing and you get nothing in return." You said and Clint nodded.

"So What did Bruce say?" Nat asked.

"He said to rewire Tony's suits so they could help me with the problem." Clint chuckled as Nat raised a brow.

"Bruce said that?" She said and you nodded.

"Yeah I was as surprised as you. He helped out with the rewiring so I'm gonna use it." You said and started to walk towards the room.

"Is it in your room?" Clint asked bewildered.

"How do you think I've been surviving? I hid it under the bed just Incase." You said.

"Why don't you just have sex with Steve or Bucky?" Clint asked and Nat gave him a look.

"Isn't that cheating?" You asked mockingly and Clint sighed. You then walked into your bedroom and closed the door behind you.

You have been sexually frustrated for months because of Tony's constant vanishes. So his suit was the only thing helping you reach your climax.

You grabbed the suit from under the bed and tapped your watch. It stood up and it's eyes glowed.

"Ok, let's see if Bruce knows his shit." You said and activated the suit. You were instantly pinned to the bed.

"What the fuck." You said. Then you felt the the cold gauntlet press against your thigh.

"Holy shit." You said and let out a low moan. You felt the Metal-like fingers pull down your undergarments.

Then they were inserted into your throbbing core. You threw your head back and let out a moan.

Ok Bruce knows his shit. How is he still single?

You clench the sheets as the fingers were pumped in and out of you. It went into a quicker and slower pace.

You yelled out in pleasure and panted. These metal fingers triggered something in your mind causing you to yell out,

"Tony."

You hadn't realized what you screamed. Maybe it was because of the metal fingers inside you. Pumping in and out of you.

You were near your climax as you bit your lower lip to keep from screaming louder.

Then you came all over the gauntlet. Your eyes widen and you felt them separate from your core.

You cleaned the suit quickly and used your watch to move it under the bed. You took your watch off and hid it into your drawer.

"Ok Bruce absolutely knows his shit."