Oh, Brother/Smut

Set in Civil War?

Tony came to recruit You and Peter. He'd heard a lot about the two of you.

So when he saw you and Peter walk through the door he smirked. Then his eyes glanced at you.

His jaw clenched as he looked at you.

Then he stopped himself from looking further.

You and Peter led him to your shared bed room.

"How old are you kids?" Tony asked.

"I'm 15 and Y/N is,"

'Please be older than 20' Tony said internally.

"18," Peter said smiling. Tony clenched his jaw and nodded.

He told both you that you would be meeting in a separate day.

———

The day came and Tony was in his room. He hadn't stopped thinking about you. And he felt disgusted about it.

But he just needed you. Now.

But he knew it was wrong. He felt his member throb underneath his boxers as he laid in bed. He groaned and slipped some sweats on.

"Sir, Y/N is Here." Friday said and Tony nodded. He walked into the living room where you were seated.

You had a big smile on your face. Tony felt his member strain beneath his sweats. He yawned and sat onto the couch.

"You're early." Tony said. You turned to look at him. His sweat pants weren't all the way up, so you clearly saw his V-Line.

You glanced at his face and smiled.

"Peter's coming in about 2 hours. He has school. I graduated early." You said smirking.

Tony felt his member twitch at the smirk. It did things to him. Those lips. Those lips wrapped around his co-

"Mr.Stark, are you ok?" You asked. Tony was dazed and looked at you. He nodded and quickly walked into his room.

He sat on his bed and quickly shut the door. He pulled his sweat pants off. He felt relief once is boxers came off. He grasped his member and stroked it quickly.

"Mr.Stark?" You asked through the door. Tony moaned and threw his head back. Your voice just made his member throb more.

He rubbed his member faster and bucked his hips up. He imagined you sucking him off. Your small figure touching every part of his body.

"Y/N." He moaned quietly.

"Mr.Stark?" Tony let out a moan and he rubbed the shaft of his member. He thought of you kissing his lips and trailing down to his,

"Oh Fuck!" He yelled. The other side of the door went quiet.

"Are you ok?" You asked worriedly.

Tony just wanted it. He needed it. He needed to thrust into you. He needed you to cum all over him. He wanted to cause you pleasure in every way possible.

Tony bit his lower lip as he reached his climax. His seed spurted out of the top of his member. He quickly cleaned himself off.

He put a nice suit on and made it seem he was getting dressed. Once he looked clean enough he opened the door.

"Hey Mr.Stark." Peter said and waved. Tony smiled and walked towards the living room. He saw you smiling at Peter.