Bad Luck/Requested

Requested by yo_its_rookie

Warnings: Sad Tony, Angst?, Cursing

———

Tony and you wanted to have kids. Tony was reluctant at first but he soon gave in. It was an extremely hard process.

You guys kept trying, but every time the tests came out negative. Tony grew more and more worried.

You guys were nearly losing hope on having a child. Tony didn't want you to give up though. So you guys didn't.

You kept trying and trying.

Until, one day you finally got pregnant. Tony was thrilled and couldn't stop looking for baby stuff.

He was already planning the nursery out and everything. He wanted his little mini me to have a Iron Man suit like his.

Tony being excited was everything you lived for in life. His smile never leaving his face every time he saw you.

The team have been supportive as well. You sometimes waited on the Quinjet when you were needed on missions or when the whole team was going.

Tony didn't buy anything until you guys were to find out the gender. Tony was excited to have a little Junior running around.

Right now, he was happily humming as he was building something in the lab. He was waiting for you to come back from a mission.

Well more like you spectating the mission from afar so you wouldn't get hurt.

Steve and Bruce looked at each other in fear. They sighed and walked into the lab. Tony saw them and grinned.

"Hey guys!" Tony said then frowned when they gave him a pained expression.

"What's wrong?" He asked. Bruce swallowed thickly. He started to speak, his voice hoarse.

"Tony, we were on the battle field, and Hydra got into the Quinjet. The-They..." Tony's eyes widen and he shook his head.

"No, Y/N...." Bruce and Steve had tears in their eyes. Tony felt his eyes water and he pounded his fists against the desk.

"She's ok Stark." Steve choked out and Tony narrowed his eyes at them. He had hope once again and he felt a smile tug onto his lips.

"It's the baby we're talking about." Bruce said and Tony's face paled. No, not his little junior.

He hurried into the infirmary where you were crying, clutching your abdomen.

"Y/N?" He asked and you looked up at him through tears.

"Tony's it's all my fault. If I haven't-..."

"Shhh." He said and kissed your forehead.

"Well get through this. This wasn't your fault." He said and hugged you close to him. His own tears coming down his cheeks.

"What're we going to do?" You asked and wiped away some of your tears. Tony let tears blur his vision.

"I don't know." He croaked out and held you tighter.

"I don't know."

———
1 year later
———

"Peter!" You yelled to your 19 year old son. Tony walked with Peter, his arm wrapped around the young boys shoulders.

Ok you haven't adopted Peter. Yet. He's still with Aunt May of course. He can't just abandon her.

Although May respected you and Tony being parent figures to Peter.

Tony ruffled the boy's hair and Peter chuckled.

"Mr. Stark, Please Stop." Peter said politely and you chuckled. Tony frowned and Peter smiled.

"I should get going to school, bye Mr. Stark. Bye mom." Peter said and left without realizing what he said.

You smirked and Tony gasped.

"Ha, he called me mom!" You yelled laughing at him. Tony crossed his arms and pouted like the child he is.

"I'm so glad we have Peter in our life. And that Aunt May was so nice about this." You said and Tony nodded.

"Yeah, well. At least we know this time that we can't loose him. Unless it's in a strip mall." You pecked his cheek and rolled your eyes.

"That was one time." You said and Tony chuckled.

Oh, but Tony didn't know, he'd be losing another kid.

Again and Soon.