I Missed You

You were on a mission with Bucky and Steve. You and Tony have been separated for a month. Tony always called you while you were on a mission.

You, Steve, and Bucky were hard at work when a phone vibrated.

You punched a guy in the gut and snarled.

"Who's phone is that?" You yelled. Steve sighed and threw his shield at another Hydra agent.

Bucky shot everyone and looked at you.

"I don't have one." He said and punched someone with his metal arm. You did a backflip and kicked a guy against the wall.

Steve quickly dug into his pockets. He threw his shield while checking.

"Not mine." Steve yelled and retrieved his shield. You growled and grabbed yours, while punched a guy.

It was a text from Tony.

You roll your eyes and continued the fight.

"It's mine. Tony texted me." You said and growled when a Hydra agent pummeled you. Bucky shot him and you threw the agent off you.

"Maybe it's important?" Steve said and punched someone straight in the jaw. The agent cursed and went to punch him back.

You sigh and quickly go to messages.

"Guys cover me!" You yell and they nod. They surround you as you check.

Are you ok?

You growl in annoyance. Yes you loved it when Tony cared about you. But you were in a middle of a fight.

You were about to put the phone away when another message came through.

I miss you

Your heart clenched a bit but you couldn't text back. You stuffed the phone back into your pocket and went back to kicking ass.

You punched a Hydra agent in the face and swept him off his feet.

You felt the phone vibrate and you growled. Once Steve punched the last guy you went to your phone.

34 new messages.

Jesus Tony is one clingy Mother fucker.

You check the messages and rolled your eyes.

Are you ok?

Answer please!

Are you fighting with Steve?

Is Bucky there?

You put his messages on mute and stuffed it into your suit.

"You ok?" Steve asked. You nodded and walked back to the station.

"Yep."

———

Steve let you go home early from the mission. Tony expected for you to come in a week.

But instead you were coming now. You needed to talk to him about all those messages.

You decided to unmute the messages, since you were coming home.

198 unread messages, 69 voicemails, 70 missed calls.

Holy shit.

You were going to surprise Tony so you ignored them for a minute.

You walk into the tower and greet Pepper. She smiled at you and greets you back. You were walking towards your room.

Tony wasn't there. Of course he wasn't. He must be in his lab.

You walk downstairs towards his lab. You were halfway to the room when you heard a cry.

You quickly sped to the door and you saw Tony on the ground. Head in his hands. Tears coming down his cheeks.

You narrow your eyes at him. Why is he crying.

His sobs got louder and he trembled. He finally looked up, his back to you. He wiped his eyes and struggled to stand.

He regained his breathing and began to tinker. His hands shaking once in a while.

You could tell he was still crying as his body shook.

He picked up his phone and typed something, it was semi long. He sent it and went back to his work. You felt your phone vibrate.

You looked to see Tony still at work. You picked Your phone up.

Sorry for texting and calling so much. You must be busy, I just miss you so much. Your probably hard at work so I'll shut up. I love you.

You bit Your bottom lip and your heart clenched hard.

You saw Tony put his head down and tears drip from his cheeks. You walked into the lab.

"What do you want Sam?" Tony asked as he quickly wiped away his tears. He tuned to see you.

His eyes widen and new tears brimmed in his eyes. He ran towards you and hugged you tightly.

He sobbed into your shoulder and hugged you closer.

"I missed you so much." He said and separated from you. He quickly wiped way his tears. His hair was all over the place, but he was still adorable.

His eyes were red from crying, tears still dripped from his cheeks.

"You left me 198 messages, Tony." You stated and gave him a look.

Tony's eyes widen.

"I'm so sorry, I knew I shouldn't. You were probably doing work. Something way more important and-." He said nervously.

You couldn't help but smile at You're Genius boyfriend. You engulfed him into a hug and he paused.

He wrapped his arms around you.

"You're important to me Tony." You said and cupped his cheek. You wiped away his tears with your thumb.

You pressed your lips against his. The taste of his salty tears, mixed with love. Tony smiled at you.

His genuine smiles were always something you loved about him. He only gave these to you.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you closer to him.

"I don't deserve you."